If you enter into the world of Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
If you enter into the world of Tamagotchi,what character you want to be?(like 2009 tamagotchi the movie "Tamagotchi—Lost Child In Space!?")

i wanna be mametchi :)

tamagotchi-mametchi-bandai-big.jpg

Wagashietchi! I get to work in a Mochi store! OMG OMG! And the left overs will go to me and I will be friends with crepetchi and and and.... I'll be quiet

Wagashietchi! I get to work in a Mochi store! OMG OMG! And the left overs will go to me and I will be friends with crepetchi and and and.... I'll be quiet
That's so sweet. i also dream to become one of tamagotchi character.Ur comment so funny,but cute :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The nice version of Dazzminatchi, the one in Doomer's fan fictions, not EMF's and sonicfan's fan fictions. But if she doesn't count, then Blackholetchi. I would be able to destroy the violent version of Dazzminatchi and stop her killing any more Tamas. :D

I want to become Patitchi because I want to become a pâtissier someday.

Oh dude, I remember that movie, the one with the brunette girl and stuff...I wanted to see it when I was like twelve, but by the time it was in english and on Youtube I had grown out of my Tamagotchi phase...Probably would've enjoyed it more at age twelve, but ah well.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, sorry.

Do I have to be a Tamagotchi? 'Cause I'd totally love to be the brunette chick. Although it'd be totally awkward being the only human on the planet, you know? Like seriously awkward. I'm already awkward enough.

What about that one Tamagotchi, the pink one that looks like a Teletubbie munchkin? With the heart on its head and it flies? I have a plush toy of her, I got it at an anime convention when I was like thirteen. Happytchi, I think she was.

Snapshot_20130530_zps25a19c06.jpg

Yep, look at the little Teletubbie munchkin. Mhm. I really can't remember who she is. Modern day Tamagotchi fans, help me out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back