Connecting V2 and V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elelia

Reaction score
I was reading the Ultimate Connecting Guide and was suprised when I saw V2 and V3 can connect.

However, upon trying I just cannot get them to connect, any ideas why i'm having so much trouble?

Also, I can't connect my iD L Princess Spacy and my Tamagotchi P's either.. What am I doing wrong, haha.

Are you selecting other? If you want to connect with a different version you have to select other on both versions.

I followed what it said in the guide, but it's not doing anything :/

"~Connecting a Version 2 to a Version 3 or 4/4.5~

On the connecting options for the V2, select "Version 1"
On the connecting options for the V3 or V4, select "Other"."

I'd recommend removing the V3's battery (or V2's) and reinserting it. It sometimes has problems when connecting with the V2.

When the stand-by screen appears on both the V2 & V3, point their tops together, and press B (the middle button) on one of them.

If an message appears, what message was it?

If one of them shows the download/reset screen, that one's battery is low and needs to be replaced.

---------------------

To connect Tamagotchi P's and Tamagotchi iD L

On the Tamagotchi P's, the connection menu spans two pages. The options on the first page are (top to bottom):

Tamagotchi P's

Tamagotchi iD L

Download

Tama Deco Pierce

When "Tamagotchi iD L" is selected, another menu will appear. The options are (top to bottom):

Play

Propose

On the Tamagotchi iD L, the connection menu spans two pages. The options on the first page are (top to bottom):

Tamagotchi iD L

Tamagotchi iD

Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C)

Download

When "Tamagotchi iD L" is selected, another menu will appear. The options are (top to bottom):

Play

Exchange Item

Photo

Propose

On both the Tamagotchi P's and Tamagotchi iD L, select "Tamagotchi iD L", then select "Play".

When the "Stand By" screens appear (pink lettering), point their tops together and press the B (middle) button on one of them. The screens on both should change to show "Connecting" (red lettering), then after about 5 seconds, you should see them play a connection game, or one character jump over to visit the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back