I don't know if Kelly Clarkson actually wrote the songs I really like, but she sings them and songwriters never get any publicity, so I'll just say they're by her.
Anyway, do you like any Kelly Clarkson songs? My favourites are -
- Behind These Hazel Eyes - my favourite song, I like it because it describes me sometimes
- Hello - my other favourite song, it DEFINITELY describes me
- Catch My Breath - I can relate to some of it, particularly the chorus
- What Doesn't Kill You - I can't relate to it but it's a great song
- My Life Would Suck Without You - I thought of one word when listening to certain parts of this, and that word was TamaTalk.
- Because Of You - it was the first Kelly Clarkson song I heard and although I can't relate to it, it's still good
I know most of these songs are about romantic relationship break-ups, but I don't relate to that, I see them more as normal friendship break-ups, which I have had a lot of.