Kelly Clarkson music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know if Kelly Clarkson actually wrote the songs I really like, but she sings them and songwriters never get any publicity, so I'll just say they're by her.

Anyway, do you like any Kelly Clarkson songs? My favourites are -

• Behind These Hazel Eyes - my favourite song, I like it because it describes me sometimes
  • Hello - my other favourite song, it DEFINITELY describes me
  • Catch My Breath - I can relate to some of it, particularly the chorus
  • What Doesn't Kill You - I can't relate to it but it's a great song
  • My Life Would Suck Without You - I thought of one word when listening to certain parts of this, and that word was TamaTalk. :p
  • Because Of You - it was the first Kelly Clarkson song I heard and although I can't relate to it, it's still good
I know most of these songs are about romantic relationship break-ups, but I don't relate to that, I see them more as normal friendship break-ups, which I have had a lot of.

Kelly Clarkson's great. :)

I know that she writes a lot of her songs, and most songs that are written for her she makes edits to and such anyway but doesn't take writing credits on those songs.

I've heard a lot of her material, and her latest single People Like Us is probably among one of my favourites from her to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard "Standing In Front Of You" when I got 2 of her albums for my birthday, it's actually my favourite by her now. But I also like *looks through list on my MP3 player* I Forgive You, Breakaway, The War Is Over, Let Me Down and Breaking Your Own Heart. They're all great though.

I like Catch My Breath a lot. Kelly Clarkson is very talented, and I like many of her other songs too.

Has anyone seen the music video for the new single "People Like Us"? It's really good! I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch. :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Has anyone seen the music video for the new single "People Like Us"? It's really good! I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch. :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I saw that video. I couldn't really follow it, but it seemed okay. I prefer lyric videos though. Things only make a lot of sense to me when I can read them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I just watched People Like Us, and I don't think I've heard that song before. That's probably because it takes a while for trends like music to migrate west (or east from California, depending).

I LOVE THE BECAUSE OF YOU MUSIC VIDEO! I don't understand the others, but Because Of You was good. It didn't involve Kelly Clarkson wearing weird clothes and acting vain like the others, it was a really good portrayal of what the song is about and actually made me faintly sad, which other songs never do. The first part of the Breakaway video about the girl in the car was pretty good too, but I didn't understand most of it. For me Breakaway is about leaving behind people that underestimate you or make you feel bad - something I can relate to - but the video didn't seem to be about that at all. And I really didn't like the My Life Would Suck Without You video. I mean, WHY are people throwing a FISH BOWL out of the WINDOW? At least they bothered to take the fish out first, but seriously, that could KILL someone! My Life Would Suck Without You is NOT about throwing dangerous objects out of windows! :(

I wish they'd do a music video for songs like Honestly, Standing In Front Of You, Hello, The War Is Over, Let Me Down, Breaking Your Own Heart etc. But they'd just make it something about a relationship, which I wouldn't like because I have strange interpretations of these songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back