CrystalMimitchi's Super Tama Squad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrystalMimitchi

Reaction score
Two days ago, the Matchmaker went up to a Pyonchitchi(Named Jenny)'s house, with a dapper Flowertchi with her. Things escalated from there, and Jenny..

She had a child.

9swenm.png
A sweet baby girl... who pooped a lot. The girl was named Lana.

However, Jenny's been around for a while, and it will soon be time to leave. Will tonight be the night Lana will be left alone to fend for herself?

---

This is my first log, and it will be covering a V2. The two are currently asleep. Lana will be the 2nd generation.

Yes. Jenny left. Poor Lana doesn't know that her mom had went back to Tamagotchi Planet. The poor Tama is still asleep, and she'll have some sad news when she wakes up...

Lana woke up to see that Jenny wasn't there, and the Petitchi started to cry. Hungry and unhappy, she begged for food. I gave her some bread and pudding, until she was full. Now she was 17 pounds! I have to get her to exercise by playing Jump now. I plan to have her meet the other Tamas I have when they wake up.

Shiropuchitchi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as soon as I tried getting Lana to meet Yoshi, my Hyottokotchi, my V4.5's batteries went dead. 0_o So I got Lana to play with Addie, my Minotchi. The two are starting to get along, and I'm glad.

Lana has grown into a toddler; a Kinkakomotchi. She and Addie have been playing even more now, and Jess, my V3 Bunbuntchi, has woken up, so I can get Lana and Jess to play.

Gotta keep an eye out for Addie, though... He and Lana have only met an hour ago, and Lana's already on his Friend List listed with 4 hearts...

Kinakomotchi.png

Lana is NOT needy at all. It's been 2 hours, and only her Hungry meter dropped... once. She'll be easy to take care of, I assume. Now if you excuse me, I'll introduce her to Bump.

She didn't make it past the first round. :p

After losing in the first round twice, she rebounded by making it to the fourth round... then getting beaten by a Hinotamatchi. When the power meter was full.

I guess she'll be playing Jump and with her ball for a while...

She's a little moneymaker! She has 701 GP. The most Jenny ever had was 50. XD

I took Lana along to a trip to the pool. I didn't let her get wet, though. I accidentally gave her a few too many puddings though, and she got a toothache. How is that possible to do with a soft food? o_o I cured it however, and nothing bad's happened ever since.

Lana went to bed a while ago. Hopefully, she'll become a teen tomorrow. Just gotta hope for the best, and steer clear of the Tama-pedo Addie. XD

Lana's obviously sleeping in today. XD

But's she's officially 1 year old! I anticipate what she'll become when she turns into a teen! :D

:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Can you guess what teen Tamagotchi Lana became when she woke up? :D

This is excellent! This is my favorite Tama, too. ^_^

Ichigotchi_anime.PNG

Lana's taking a bath now. Although, she looks more like she's in a pot, cooking herself and enjoying it. :D My tams are insane.

I replaced Yoshi's batteries, and now he and Lana can finally meet and play. I just hope Yoshi won't fall in love with Lana like Addie did. :lol:

AAAGH YOSHI FELL IN LOVE WITH LANA

Why are adults always hitting on her?? XD

Ehh, wait a minute. Lana's listed as a "Best Friend" on Yoshi's friend list...

ok no it's love now

Lana fell asleep. I know she probably won't evolve until Tuesday, but I'm aiming for a Memetchi. ^_^ I already randomly scolded her, so the Tama can't really say I took perfect care of her, averting Mimitchi, Chohimetchi and MaruMimitchi.

But then again, she can still become Debatchi or Toratchi...

I wonder if I can smuggle her into school with no adverse effects...

...Nah, I won't risk it... I'll just pause her from when I get to school to when I get back, so from tomorrow morning to Thursday afternoon before 4 P.M., I won't be logging much.

Lana hasn't been doing anything... noteworthy as of late. Despite the fact that I've only paused her once, she's still a 1 year old.

Hmm.. Since my V4/4.5 became adults when they were 2, maybe Lana will grow up tomorrow? Like I expected? XD

Well, I probably shouldn't worry about Addie going after Lana anymore, Addie got a wife: Jess.

But Yoshi's still single... Hmm...

When Addie and Jess leave their children, I shall also log Krisi(V3, Gen 7) and Helen(V4, Gen 4).

I smuggled Lana to school today. Thankfully, I only got caught once, and she wasn't confiscated. I still got to keep her happy and fed. ^^

Still an Ichigotchi. DANGIT LANA.

I also brought her back to school.

Oh, and she's being a little brat now. She keeps calling me when all of the hungry and happy hearts are full, and she sent poo over to Yoshi and a snake to Jess. Nevermind the fact that her Training bar filled up 2 days ago. >_>

Her official birthday is around 7 P.M. She better grow up when she becomes 4, otherwise I'm gonna be flipping tables.

HA HA!! THE MIMITCHI HAS BEEN DOUBLED

Lana finally grew up. She became a :mimitchi: , just like my V6, Crystal. Now I REALLY need to pay attention to Yoshi hitting on her... XD

Evidently, randomly scolding Lana twice still counted as perfect care.

Goddangit, Lana. Just one connection to both of them, and she's fallen in love with Addie and Yoshi. Well Yoshi, I can excuse. But Lana... ADDIE'S A MARRIED TAMA. <_<

Latest posts

Back