Photo
NO COMMENTS

CrystalMimitchi's Super Tama Squad

• Please log in to reply

CrystalMimitchi

• crystalmimitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:12 PM ( #41 )

Hmm... nothing's really been going on with my Tamas... Now that all the Tamas are adults, there's not a lot left to do.

But don't worry, I'm not closing the log! ;)

It's just that I won't be updating a whole lot now. Things will probably change when the Matchmaker comes for my Tamas.

or when helen becomes makiko

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:46 AM ( #42 )

Well. Didn't expect for my Mimitchi named Crystal to get married so early. When Crystal leaves, I'm logging Syren, her baby boy. Syren will be a V6.

Edited by CrystalMimitchi, 02 June 2013 - 10:49 AM.

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:03 PM ( #43 )

Well, now Kirby's married. He also has a baby boy. Any name suggestions? PM me with them.

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:51 AM ( #44 )

Well, since nobody made any suggestions, and I had to come up with a name for the Tama quick, I named the tam Raigo. Cookies for whoever gets the reference! :P

Oh, and I just now found about the Date Place. When Meta turned 8. He got married to Lovelitchi. I'm not sure if they turn into oldies at age 10 like the last few versions, because I've heard the oldies are horrible care adults now...

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:36 AM ( #45 )

Syren is already a Kikitchi. I forgot to log when he was left alone. He made a band with a Hinotamatchi named Louis and a Nonopotchi named Dino. They called their band the Raiders. Whaddya expect? They're teenage boys. :P Louis and Dino use the timpani(I'm changing Dino's instrument soon) and Syren uses the saxophone.

Edited by CrystalMimitchi, 05 June 2013 - 09:38 AM.

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:29 AM ( #46 )

Even Raigo is gender confused. He turned into Ichigotchi this morning, waking me up. :P You know what they say, like father, like son.

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:13 PM ( #47 )

Syren became another KuroMametchi. Louis became Shimashimatchi, and Dino became Kuchipatchi. They failed the record deal test, and now the 3 are street performers. Hopefully, things perk up.

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:18 PM ( #48 )

Which they did. The judges came back, and this time, they passed the Raiders. Syren's band now has a record deal!

CrystalMimitchi

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:57 AM ( #49 )

Ok. This log, as well as the Tamas, are gonna be paused for a bit. They've been waking me up super early, and I'm pretty behind on my sleep. I'll come back to this later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments