Photo
- - - - -

Slightly new to Tamagotchi's, can you help me figure this all out?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

AngelgotchAncie

• angelgotchancie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:45 PM ( #18 )

There are some Tamagotchis from 96-98 that are "vintage". I think these are the most fun because you don't have to deal with all the extra stuff (school,job,points,bands) so you can focus on the care and create more of a "bond" with your tama. I also like these because their so simple you can run more than one and not feel overwhelmed. Some vintages I find very fun are the simple originals (p1/p2)  I also like the ocean or oceangotchi. This tama is THE HARDEST TAMA EVER! But the cute are so worth it. xD My fave vintage tama definitely has to go to the Morino. It is so fun, cute, and cheap!  I buy all my tamas (vintage/connection/color) on ebay so I would suggest browsing around on there. Speaking of color tamas I am new to Japanese tamagotchis so I went with the original color tamagotchi and so far I am LOVING it! It's so cute and easy to figure out. I got a great deal on mine and grabbed it for $40 instead of $70-90. If you can get one for a good price, go for it! you wont regret it. And to finish it off, my fave connection tama has to go to the v3. It doesn't have the school/job feature like the v4-v4.5. so It has the feel of the vintages but has more tamas you can achieve and comes with the infra red port. (unlike the vintages). I hope this helps!

I think you should also try out some vintages.