Adult in love with toddler?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMimitchi

Reaction score
I have a Minotchi named Addie on my V4, and I connected him with my V2, a Kinakomotchi named Lana a lot. Eventually, I sent Lana over to send a present to Addie, and when the Nazotchi replacement handed Addie the gift, little white hearts appeared beside him, like he was in love. Sure enough, when I checked Lana on Addie's friend list on the V4, she had 4 hearts on the list. On the V2, on the other hand, Addie had 4 smileys under his name on Lana's friend list. No, neither of them are under the influence of Honey. What's going on...? Why do I have a pedo for a Tamagotchi...? XD

It's a common error when one of the Tamagotchis is replaced by Nazotchi. Since Nazotchi is considered an "adult", your Minotchi has connected enough to fall in love. They could also end up doing something called the toddler/teen pregnancy glitch (I know, it's gross...)This is "fixed" when your Kinakomotchi becomes an adult, because it is supposed to have hearts during the adult stage.

So, I'll have to wait until at least Tuesday for things to fix itself. Oh boy. 0_o

But until then, I'll make sure not to let my V2 and V4 meet until then to protect Lana. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back