What happen after we got 32 character on tama p's and id L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
1.What happen after we get 32 character on tama p's and id L,is it the end of the game? if we hatch a new egg,Are we get same character that we have in the past?

2.if our character died. can we get them on next generation ex: I have my adult character kiraritchi turn 7 year old,and then this morning she randomly run away. maybe next generation i get mametchi,next generation kutchi patchi,can i get Kiraritchi again in future generations.

3. If we get same charater from past .is it replace the past character on notebook or it will recorded separately on notebook.exm. i get lovelitchi in gen 1 and i get lovelitchi again in gen 6. is it will record separately on notebook. or lovelitchi gen 6 replace lovelitchi gen 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
for question 3. i'm fairly sure it just keeps adding them, even if you get the same character. i don't have a P's but that's how it is on the tama-go c:

1. You'll be able to unlock all the built in travel destinations, and still get new tomos to hatch. Tomos can be repeated, depending on your care miss calculations.

2. Yes you may still get the same tomo even if it ran away the first time you got that tomo. In the notebook, a tomo that ran away is shown in tears. You need to get this tomo again to obtain a happy tomo.

3. No, there will be only one tomo in the notebook regardless of how many times you got it.

1. You'll be able to unlock all the built in travel destinations, and still get new tomos to hatch. Tomos can be repeated, depending on your care miss calculations.

2. Yes you may still get the same tomo even if it ran away the first time you got that tomo. In the notebook, a tomo that ran away is shown in tears. You need to get this tomo again to obtain a happy tomo.

3. No, there will be only one tomo in the notebook regardless of how many times you got it.
3.so example i get mametchi gen 1. and get mametchi again at gen7. and in the notebook will record first mametchi will replace into second mametchi.am i right?

what the heck is a tomo?
Tomo is Happy symbol on Tamagotchi id L.and it can be character on tamagotchi id L .here i give you the link. https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=24412in tamagotchi id L you must get 4 happy symbol sticker,so your character will be recorded in the notebook. and this is the link to help you to play idl,all information https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=16982&st=15

Last edited by a moderator:
3.so example i get mametchi gen 1. and get mametchi again at gen7. and in the notebook will record first mametchi will replace into second mametchi.am i right?
Technically it doesn't "replace" it because it's the same character. "Replace" would be more appropriate when a sad tomo is overwritten with a happy tomo. let's say your Gen 1 mametchi left for some reason, and your gen7 mametchi lived happily ever after. The Gen1 record will be replaced by the gen7 record

Technically it doesn't "replace" it because it's the same character. "Replace" would be more appropriate when a sad tomo is overwritten with a happy tomo. let's say your Gen 1 mametchi left for some reason, and your gen7 mametchi lived happily ever after. The Gen1 record will be replaced by the gen7 record
i c thank you so much geff

Here's a video of what happens when you collect all 32 puzzle pieces on the P's:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back