Luigi's Mansion Poll: Your Favorite Portrait Ghost

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Ghosts Do You Love? (Part 2)

• Shivers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clockwork Soldiers

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
What's your favorite Portrait Ghosts? Mine, for example, is Chauncey. His cry is weird, but he's cute!

EDIT: You might have to cast your vote for each question...sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my gosh i love this game so much!! it was my favourite when i was little and it's still one of my favourite games. i've beaten it probably 20 times and i know all the secrets omgg

okay but yeah i love Melody because of the music she plays but Bogmire iS MY FAVOURITE idk hes just really funny looking but hes a pretty easy boss!! the only ghost that i really have trouble with is Boolossus

the clockwork soldiers are also freaking amazing, it used to freak me out as a kid because you had to play all the music in the room before theyd start moving and the music sounded creepy uwu

theres so many cool painting ghosts!!

oh my gosh i love this game so much!! it was my favourite when i was little and it's still one of my favourite games. i've beaten it probably 20 times and i know all the secrets omgg

okay but yeah i love Melody because of the music she plays but Bogmire iS MY FAVOURITE idk hes just really funny looking but hes a pretty easy boss!! the only ghost that i really have trouble with is Boolossus

the clockwork soldiers are also freaking amazing, it used to freak me out as a kid because you had to play all the music in the room before theyd start moving and the music sounded creepy uwu

theres so many cool painting ghosts!!
Was Chauncey the easiest boss? Or was he a little stubborn when you first played the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back