V3's at Christmas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally doubt it. They just released the v2... and remember how long it took them to do that. :eek: . Do you have a artical about this?

Although i doubt it, but if its true: WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIVE IN OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAMAS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walla Walla, Washington.....

and they coulden't be getting a v3!

If they were it would probally be nothing anyone would want to buy.....

because it takes about a year for them to make a tamagotchi and release it.

No, That cant be true, V2's were just released, and it took a little over a year to go from v1 to v2 then 5 months later v3, No i dont think so. It just wouldnt make sense :D

i wonder wat they will add on to ver. 3, if it is REALLY gonna cum out soo soon. :p i tink they should put it on a strap(like a watchstrap) so u can carry it around then u dont need ter hold it

if it is true then thats cool but u said its in astralia and i'm in england! <_<

Tamagotchi Mini have been released in Australia - check Target, K-Mart or Toys R Us (TRU got them first).

However, we got the exact same designs as the Japanese Minis - plain white with black buttons; the red clockface design; and the blue clockface design. They're pretty crappy. The Americans got much better colours.

Btw, the Minis are TINY. They're about half the size of the Connexion, but a bit more chunky. They're SO easy to look after though.

Cheers

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back