PLEASE LOOK info on these tama-gos? different colours and faceplates!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nafaan

Reaction score
okay guys i came across this link and there are metallic tama-gos. i only have a black one so i don't know if it's just the quiality of the picture but i've never seen these faceplates either! is this a different region release? i'm only familiar with the white, blue & green wave #1's and the black, purple and pink wave #2's that were released by bandai america. i'm so confused please help!

https://www.engadget.com/2010/02/15/tamagotchi-renamed-tamatown-tama-go-no-change-in-amount-of-atte/

THERE ARE NEW FIGURES OMFG I JUST SAW GRIPPATCHI & MAMETCHIS MOTHER (IDK HER NAME)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ those are the tamaGO's they gave away in America in toy stores and those figures were supposed to be released 2-3 years ago but due to the tamaGO not selling, they didn't release them or Wave 3

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i just found out, thanks c: was it the metallic pink, green and blue that were the give-aways? or was it just the blue (i'm not sure if the original pink and green tama-gos are metallic or not) i noticed the blue had a clear IR cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back