Disobedient Tama with full Training Bar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMimitchi

Reaction score
Ok, my Ichigotchi on my V2 has a full training bar, but she still calls for attention when she's happy and full, and she turns her back on me often. She also recently sent over poo to my V4.5, and a snake to my V3 when I connected them. I recently replaced the batteries on all my Tamagotchis, so I don't know why she's causing mayhem.

Well, she just evolved into Mimitchi, so I dunno if she'll call for attention or turn her back, but she's still sending bad gifts. She just sent an empty box to my V3.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's sending bad gifts because she's not friends with the Tamagotchis you're connecting her to. The chance of a bad vs good gift is influenced by their relationship level. The more you connect them, the better they'll become acquanted. After about 25 - 30 connections (I don't recall the exact number) they'll become best friends. By that point, a bad gift would be very rare.

My Mimitchi already has 4 smiley faces for all her friends(and for 1 tama, 4 hearts), but she's still being a jerk to them...

I believe the training level is more vital as for what character your tamagotchi will evolve into, than for the behavior of your tama.

Tamagotchis rather misbehave because of neglect, I think?

But then Mimitchi is a good care character, so it shouldn't be neglect, right..?

Hmm... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back