P1 Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreides

Reaction score
First of all, I apologize preventively for two reasons: 1º, I don't know if my post is breaking any forum rule (I read them and I guess not); 2º I don't know if I can introduce myself to the forum in this very post.

Then, I introduce myself:

Hi, i'm Atreides, i'm new at TamaTalk and I knew this forum a few days ago, when I downloaded tamagotchi l.i.f.e in my mobile phone. In my childhood I had two tamas...the P1 and P2; Since that time I've never had any Tama again. I have to say, in my defence, I always I loved tamagotchi. I rember my toys with very scpecial affection. So I decided to download the Bandai app (I don't know if my Tamas can work...I think I'll try it shortly).

Well, I'll go to the point finally! The thing is, I already have a 4 years old Tamatchi. He lways has been well disciplined, so his discipline bar is full. The hearts never dropped below one empty. The problem is that today I was working hard about 8:30-9 pm and I, sadly, ignored the "beeps". When I cheked him at 9:05 he was asleep and...next to his bed there was a poop!

At this point, my question is...how can this actually affect to his care and his evolution? Ther's no chance to get Mametchi, I presume...

Thank you all for your attention and your help! Cheers!

PS. One more time I have to apologize, I'm very sorry for my bad english ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, and welcome! You may want to make an introductions topic here. :)

It's not usually a good thing if there's poop next to the Tamagotchi's bed. It might or might not affect their evolution depending on how well you care for it otherwise.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that if you clean up his poop right when he wakes up in the morning, you might still have a chance at getting Mametchi, if you make sure to always care for it very, very well. I've never raised the L.i.f.e. app to adulthood though, so I can't know that for certain, but leaving the Tamagotchi alone for a short period of time shouldn't affect his growth too much.

And if it does, you've always got another chance with the L.i.f.e. app, I suppose.

I know in the original tama's and not the app if they fall asleep next to poop it does affect what it will change into, but since I don't own a smart phone I can't say if it will affect it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back