Original P1 tamagotchi low sound?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
I know that it could just possibly be due to the fact it's a wicked old item that has been in storage and never touched for a bajillion years lol, but I just got my New in package tamagotchi P1 in the mail today, and when I tested it with new batteries...I could hardly hear the sound to the fact where I didn't think it was even working.

Any ideas if this could be something other than just old age?

I pretty much think that's the reason. I have a P1 but it's fine but my Angelgotchi has a very low sound too. It's because they're oldies lol :D

I actually thought that there sound was pretty loud, but I'm not sure. Maybe watching some (youtube) videos may help you check if its just you.

Perhaps it's a bit dusty inside which may lower the sound.

I actually thought that there sound was pretty loud, but I'm not sure. Maybe watching some (youtube) videos may help you check if its just you.

Perhaps it's a bit dusty inside which may lower the sound.
maybe they normally are pretty loud :) but this one I have to press against my ear pretty much to hear and sometimes I can't even hear it

I may check to see though if there is dust floating around in there

There is a capacitor inside which may have leaked or gotten weak. This can affect the sound to be very quiet. The phenomenon is pretty typical on Sega Game Gears as well. If you are to replace it you will need soldering skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back