Are these V4.5's legit?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

abokado

• abokado user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:50 PM ( #18 )

I actually have another problem with it:

WlYQwYk.jpg

As you can see the shell is not completely closed and no matter how hard I push I can't get it together. Is this normal? Are all V4's like that? I mean, it's not a big problem, it's only a little flaw, but still.

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:13 PM ( #19 )

its a very cute shell lol..um if you can and feel comfortable doing it then you can take the shell apart to view it from the inside..it looks like there might have been some extra tab of plastic or something that caused it to stay opened like that...if you could safely remove it and then screw it back together it might fix the problem but please I AM NOT TO BLAME IF IT BREAKS!!! lol I couldn't bare to know my advice caused a tama to break<3

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:23 PM ( #20 )

I had to dig out my V4 for a reference. My shell is closed completely, so I would expect the same for other Tamagotchis. 

ScreenShot2013-06-05at71656PM_zps1bde2f3

Maybe you can try and contact the seller, and see if they can do anything for you. I know something like that would really bother me!

If you're really gutsy, you can even try and open up the Tamagotchi and see if you can align it yourself. Having said that, there is risk for breaking your Tamagotchi.

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:23 PM ( #21 )

[ duplicate post, sorry! ]

Edited by nerdbot, 05 June 2013 - 07:24 PM.

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:24 PM ( #22 )

[ duplicate post, sorry! ]

Edited by nerdbot, 05 June 2013 - 07:24 PM.

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:31 AM ( #23 )

I contacted the seller and I can buy another one (with closed shell) for a discount. :3

Owl

• owl user photo

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:24 PM ( #24 )

Can you show me what the entire Tama looks like? I'm loving the space design!

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:11 AM ( #25 )

Sure!

sZVmnzA.jpg

I love the design as well. :)

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:20 AM ( #26 )

charlieby is an amazing seller! you can def trust him I baught my exile vers off him the other day..its so darn awesome! and combine ships so if you want to buy something else itll be free shipping in the same load just msg him <3

• abokado likes this

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:11 AM ( #27 )

charlieby is an amazing seller! you can def trust him I baught my exile vers off him the other day..its so darn awesome! and combine ships so if you want to buy something else itll be free shipping in the same load just msg him <3

The V4 isn't from him, but I was just about to ask this about charlieby! Because I won two auctions (and I'm having my eye on something else..), and I messaged him and asked if he could combine shipments but.. I honestly cannot understand his english.

I don't have the slightest clue what he said. And how would the payment work? I don't really understand ebay, if I go on "pay now" there I have to pay the shipping fees.. so how does that work?

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:59 PM ( #28 )

The V4 isn't from him, but I was just about to ask this about charlieby! Because I won two auctions (and I'm having my eye on something else..), and I messaged him and asked if he could combine shipments but.. I honestly cannot understand his english.

I don't have the slightest clue what he said. And how would the payment work? I don't really understand ebay, if I go on "pay now" there I have to pay the shipping fees.. so how does that work?

I understand him just copy and paste the message if your comfortable and I can tell you what hes saying,anddo not pay for them until he confirms that he fixed the shipping.and when he does tell you he did, then all you do is pay now then he wants paypal so you sign into the paypal account and hit confirm :)..I have baught 23 tama's from him so far haha I love that seller!...and OoOoOooOOOOOOOoo what ones did ya get hehe? <3 ive been watching all of his adds all the time haha <3

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:00 PM ( #29 )

you know its funny cause I meant to post this comment about Charlie in another post that I had opened not here :P but it totally works out for the best eh! <3

• abokado likes this

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:40 PM ( #30 )

I understand him just copy and paste the message if your comfortable and I can tell you what hes saying,anddo not pay for them until he confirms that he fixed the shipping.and when he does tell you he did, then all you do is pay now then he wants paypal so you sign into the paypal account and hit confirm :)..I have baught 23 tama's from him so far haha I love that seller!...and OoOoOooOOOOOOOoo what ones did ya get hehe? <3 ive been watching all of his adds all the time haha <3

I see, thank you! :)

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:44 PM ( #31 )

oh no problem hun, I know how awesome it is to get tama's for a fraction of the price its soo exciting haha <3

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:49 AM ( #32 )

So, I uh accidentally bid on the idl lol. And I got the mothra. I wrote him and asked if he could combine shipment, hope it will work out.

I also accidentally bid on a dinkie dino knock off, do you know if he allows me not to pay for stuff? Because I don't really want it.. oh, well, my fault I guess lol.

Anyways, I'm really happy. :D And poor. ^^

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:37 AM ( #33 )

Usually when you bid on something, you are in a 'contract' with the seller. This means that you can't back out of an auction.

Having said that, I do know that they let you off the hook under certain circumstances. For instance, if you entered in the wrong amount, they will exempt you from the auction and the next highest bidder will win instead.

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:39 AM ( #34 )

Yeah, I know, but I asked him anyway and I don't need to pay for it, which is really nice! But I would have of course. :)

Is 20$ for shipping the norm? I ask because I don't know if I should pay now or still wait a bit.