Photo
- - - - -

Are these V4.5's legit?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:59 PM ( #41 )

haha yeah it was me lol. I was in a bidding war with someone at the last few minutes haha. it was terrible I thought I was going to loose haha :P

I'm so jealous. I lost in a Digimon auction today by charlieby... someone beat me by a dollar literally a minute before the listing ended. It was at 6:00 AM and I rested my eyes for too long.

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:31 PM ( #42 )

yeah it happens way too often. but when they do that to me I just wait for the last 10 seconds then place the highest I would pay for the item and I usually win...instead of fighting with them and continuously uping the price lol

I'm so jealous. I lost in a Digimon auction today by charlieby... someone beat me by a dollar literally a minute before the listing ended. It was at 6:00 AM and I rested my eyes for too long.

9x3f4e

• 9x3f4e user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:39 PM ( #43 )

I actually have another problem with it:

WlYQwYk.jpg

As you can see the shell is not completely closed and no matter how hard I push I can't get it together. Is this normal? Are all V4's like that? I mean, it's not a big problem, it's only a little flaw, but still.

Well this is weird because I also have the same design, and the antenna is slightly open as yours ( I have never unscrewed it ). So that means that Bandai made this design with the antenna opened. : lol :

Edited by 9x3f4e, 09 August 2013 - 04:41 PM.