Owning a Shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaHero

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I was watching a Music Star video on Youtube and saw that you can own a shop and make money from it. Just wanted to ask how do I own a shop in the Tamagotchi Music Star?

Shops are available in the shop (sounds funny, but it's true, lol :D ). You use it like you would use any toy/item.

Your character will then appear in the shop for a few seconds and if you make earnings, your GPs will increase - though at times your character will appear sad if they don't earn anything. This is completely random.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shops are available in the shop (sounds funny, but it's true, lol :D ). You use it like you would use any toy/item.

Your character will then appear in the shop for a few seconds and if you make earnings, your GPs will increase - though at times your character will appear sad if they don't earn anything. This is completely random.
There are times where the Shop will result in a decrease in GP as well. but its usually only something from -100 to -500 GP so nothing to really worry about

When will a shop appear in the shop? lol I havent seen one yet.

There are at least three different shops to be found, with slightly different graphics but the same function.

They are café, music store and book shop if I remember correctly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back