Help :( youtube comment problem "error,try again"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
Hi guys have you ever experience can't comment on youtube "error,try again" i already try my other account,but still i can't comment on Youtube

Like this,how long does it take to back to normal? thank you This is just example,note : i am note post a link

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube will occasionally big out, to fix it i'd try logging out and loggin in, restarting browser, restarting computer/disconnecting reconnecting to Internet.

YouTube will occasionally big out, to fix it i'd try logging out and loggin in, restarting browser, restarting computer/disconnecting reconnecting to Internet.
Thanks lemuritchi Firefox is not good as Chrome in some reason. I know the problem. The problem is on my video download helper. When i delete that app. i'll be able to comment but when i install video download helper ,i can't comment. i still don't know the reason.still figure it out. Best way for now i use two browser,which is Chrome and Firefox maybe safari sometimes. Firefox i use to download video and chrome for daily activity.

for everyone that has same problem like me.can't post comment on firefox. Just delete firefox app especially "video download helper". and try use chrome or safari,opera. because i still saw a lot of people getting this problem from 2010 until now on "yahoo answer and google forum". if you don't have a problem with your firefox. is good for you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back