Excellent tamagotchi seller! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
hey guys,

i wanted to let everyone know about an excellent tamagotchi seller on ebay that i found,ive been purchasing there tamagotchi's for a while now,i have baught around 17 tama's from them and they are amazing sellers...they sell alot of second hand tama;s at fractioned prices...for ex:tamagotchi id l pink is on there for bids for $9.99...WOW lol they have all sorts of tama's...and they are always updating the page.i thought id share this with all of you cause for one,i know they are great sellers,two everything is at discounted prices,three i seen way too many ppl here get jipped by ppl that are flat out bad sellers...so come check them out!

https://myworld.ebay.ca/charliefby?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

oh and he combine ships as well but you have to ask him/her!

hope this helps and HAPPY TAMA SHOPPING &lt;3

I bought a morino and micro pet transX from him/her, my only question is how long did it normally take for the items to get to you? It's almost been a week for me and no signs of them yet.

im not going to le since he/she is located in japan it take abo three weeks but that's MAX time, it has never taken longer than that and the soonest I had received my items was a week and a half...I have a large lot that is still on its way and its been abo a week...no worries he/she is really good and they are coming! lol &lt;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back