tamagotchi crochet cover print needed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
so I just finished my very first crochet case,but its a little too big.can anyone help with stitch count.im making them for the idl's and p's...im so close to being able to make them but I just don't know the pattern.if anyone can help me please! <3and in exhcnage I could make one for you! lol seriously,if er comfortable with giving me your address then ill make one and send it to you for the help <3

so I just finished my very first crochet case,but its a little too big.can anyone help with stitch count.im making them for the idl's and p's...im so close to being able to make them but I just don't know the pattern.if anyone can help me please! <3and in exhcnage I could make one for you! lol seriously,if er comfortable with giving me your address then ill make one and send it to you for the help <3
What do you mean by too big? Does the edge go over your P's/iD L? Is there too much space at the bottom?

theres too much space almost like a lil saggie bag at the biegining of the circle,and its too big at the end so it doesnt hug the id properly...do you know how to fix this?..oh im doing it as though im making a ball.is that how i should be doing it?..or should it be like a simple circle then keep increasing then decreasing to frame it around the tamagotchi id?i am literally just winging it here and its super hard cause its the first time ive ever corchet' haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back