Doctor Who Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForeverWaiting

Reaction score
Alright world, so Here is My tama log for my V2 connection. Also I am a huge Doctor who fan so you have been forewarned!!

Yes I know kinda late seeing as I'm already in my second generation. But hey the matchmaker just came and I was excited:

Gen 1: Pond (so I could say come along Pond) The adult was: Pochitchi (the dog) :pochitchi:

Gen 2: Dalec (that was a joke and still running) Cho Himetchi he looks like a gopher king and i find his name to be very fitting. :chohimetchi:

ALRIGHT!! so spoilers! May 25th 2013 Saturday

Yesterday i thought the matchmaker would come and my progeny would contiue, but alas she did not come. I panicked! To think all my items, and treats and my throne!! All gone. And Dalec with his cute little crown sitting on his throne looks so cute!!! So i thought okay I'll just start up my V1 and download it, Star (my female young mimitchi teen) is only a day away from adult hood, so all is not lost. I prefer my V2 over my V1 any day of the week.

SO! I waited and watched Dalec like a creeper to see if she would show up. She didnt no beeps no nothing. I was disappointed and pictures of old man Dalec danced through my head.

Then 3pm the magic time she came! and showed Dalec a beautiful flower lady. He fell in love. She had all the right curves in all the right places and a smile that just lit up his world. he lost all plans of world domination from his egg shaped home and did all he could to whoo her. He bought her flowers. turns out they were her cousins so that didn't end so well. he bought her chocolate. Flowers don't eat it as it turns out. Then the evil gopher king sung her a love song. And she fell deeply in love with him.

Then after a romantic dinner and the sounds of the thunder storm that is coming closer and closer they made love and they made a beautiful shirepuchitchi. I can't wait to name her!!!

Okay so maybe I embellished a little bit but hey, I used my imagination. The next two days are going to be my favourite days. I love it when the parent and the baby are together, So cute!!

Stats: so as of right now, Dalec is 6 years old to turn 7 today. he is fit at a weight of 31 pounds, and full hungry and happy. We will play games to make lots of gotchi points to give to the baby!!! I think she will be deemed Clara!

Last edited by a moderator:
As it turns out Dalec loves to dance and sing!!! and I just want to say the baby poops are so small and that the adult poop is almost as big as the baby... AND!!! update into me!!

I am waiting for quite a few tamas who are coming from all over the world, in the list that are enroute: V6, Mothra, Angelgotchi, morino. Some should be arriving within the next week. And soon! a V3 and V4.5 will be enroute. Fingers crossed for my ocean!!!

HEY!!!! guys!!! you'll never guess what I forgot that I learned from Harry Potter. Everyone learned this carnal rule from the Philosopher's stone: There's no post on Sundays. That seems to apply double here, in the city in which I live. Ask if you're curious I implore you.

Right enough about me, on to Dalec and his parenting skills!!!!

Dalec seems to be a very attentive parent, he watches for his child's needs, feeds her whatever he is eating. So she gets a bagel sandwich and apples. Not my first choice for baby food, but hey this his time to raise up and be the parent Pond never was! So apparently my gopher king here has parent issues...

Well duh! I never new my father! they tell me he was a gentle sort of tama. He left me nothing!! No note, the car was gone. I bet he could have gone back to tama planet and I would never know!

So are you going for a Harry Potter reference Marathon or something? so yeah everybody that's Dalec he has a british accent, and he was extremely busy yesterday what with the whooing and the wedding and the honey moon and the birth of his child and learning the ways of Tamagotchi parent hood.

I wasn't done. How rude! I will exterminate you! I still have my mother, you're ever so loyal Pond, as you named her. You were oblivious to me those three days she and I were together all you said was "come along pond this" and "come along Pond that." My daughter will succeed me, she will sit upon my throne and be the king of them all. She is to be the Dalec Queen!!!

Okay, Dalec she pooped go clean it up. So yeah he has issues apparently. Maybe his daughter won't be so bent on exterminating the human race. And right now he and the baby are watching the gripping moive "Monster house"

Today we will make him feel better by playing games to make his daughter rich.

Catch you guys on the flip side!

Alright!! I'm full of mood swings apparently! I was reading an Oldie log so I was like.... Well I could do that... Not on my V2....but my V1 is a good candidate so i went to start it back up and low and behold the battery died....sad face... hold on! :( there we go! I have lots of batteries kicking around for my babies so with a new battery i was ready to go!

As i type I'm waiting for my beautiful bouncing egg to hatch

And it's a girl!!! What shall I name here? I have so many options!!!! River, I like that and short for river song!!! HAHA!!!

she was very demanding indeed, I'll update more on her tonight!!

Oh look Dalec is singing me a song... see deep down he's a very sensitive guy

MORNING!!! okay so River evolved into a Marutchi (unsure about the spelling at this moment in time) and Dalec left us last night. It's sad I know he was such a sensitive King, he will be missed by a few, if not only me. I am presently getting ready for work (I work in a research lab in the 9-5 scene but hey a lab is much more fun than a cubicle). AND Dalec blabbed to River who won't leave me alone about the Tama's who are travelling here to join my progeny. So now aside from my impatience I am being pestered by a brat.

And on a side note: I had a very odd dream about getting a tamago in the mail and it was a wave 2, very specific and the colour wasn't very consistent. SO odd I know. After all my Tama's have arrived I will refrain from buying more until like august. Beginning of august that is. And to all those American friends who are enjoying a long weekend today, MAKE IT COUNT!!! and have a good one

OKAY! so busy day at work, River evolved into an Ichigotchi. AND clara woke up. What a sad thing it was to see my baby girl waking up crying. She woke at 8 to find such a sad surprise, Dalec has left her in the middle of the night. I'm sure he had hoped that she would wake up to say good bye, but she was dead like a log. She was a handful before her nap, which she took on the bus. She cried a couple of times and needed a good pep talk that she will grow up into becoming the impossible girl. Soon enough she evolved into a Kurbotchi (spelling pm me if I'm wrong) she looks like a living hershey's kiss (poop i think would be offensive)

Work went by a lot faster knowing i had little clara to talk to when it all went wrong. She was my comfort.

OMG! no one cares about that!! or how much the darling pooped! Hello sweeties!!!

Hi River...

Tell them the good news!!!! ooh wait spoilers! who cares! Today, today!! a Tamagotchi ocean was won and is soon to be on it's way!!!!!!!!

Thanks... that was my news... So yes I won an elusive ocean, not the american version that was like 300 bucks at a minimum. So yes it is a japanese version to add to my growing vintage collection.

Are they here yet? How about now?!!!!

No nothing has arrived yet.... relax would you? Jeez.... Okay so that's the update of the day.

The girls are still asleep so I'm sneaking on.. hehehe

I just want to say that waiting for Tama's to come in the mail is like waiting for Christmas, but your family doesnt celebrate it on the traditional day or month and you don't know when it's gonna happen. frustrating to say the least. So I'm here guessing which one will be first, will it be a Morino? I'd like that, or an Angel? or a V6? either way I'll be starting new ground and it should be exciting.

River is 1 year old, she should be turning two tonight. She is also down a happy and hungry heart. MY goal with her is not a perfect care character.

Clara will be 1 soon she accidentally got paused for an unknown amount of time yesterday... I was sad and mad. I have a no pause challenge going on on my V2. V1 i'm allowed to mess with the time and pause and do whatever.

SO we could say my mood this morning is :huh: when will they come? before I leave I hope

A big thank you to: JovialGinjirotchi!!! For liking a post!

NOW I have big news!! First Clara evolved into a ringotchi around 10 am this morning, she woke up at about 9 (Jeez my tamas sleep more than me). She and I had an alright day at work. Clara had a genius moment and helped me solve a work crisis. Then at lunch i felt bad (I ate an apple with it)

AND River is okay not too happy with me but aside from that.

I walked home, convinced that nothing would arrive until next week and on the kitchen table were two parcels!!!

I ate my dinner and ran to my room and opened them to find....

MY ANGEL AND MORINO!!!!!

Will update the details!!!

AND the angel works!!!! AHHHH!!!! Morino i wasnt that lucky!! BUT!!!!

SO you pull the tab and reset it, set the time. A button controls the hours and B controls the minutes and C locks it in. Then after five minutes this baby angel comes!!! its really hungry and to raise happiness you can only play games. and its an easy game. press A to fly over the shooting stars. So far bbay angel is pretty needy, but i love it!!!

My angel gotchi now named Lily is now a maruten, yay!! a maruchi with wings it is soo cute. Lily, River and Clara all went to bed promptly at 8pm. Ive done avid research on the angel, and it looks pretty cute. I'm loving the smaller shell size. And compared to the american shell I love the japanese shell it has cute little pictures besides the wings.

So tomorrow I shall buy batteries!!! River might be sleeping throughout work tomorrow.... and the sound on the angel is a lot quieter than i thought it would be.

SO I'm not totally lame and have found out how to upload pictures! everyone loves pictures!

Lets hope it works! cuse who doesnt love pictures!

Should be a sleeping Clara as a Ringotchi!!

this should be Both my angel and Morino the Morino is dead and the Angel very much working!!

And this is just the Morino, I love this shell and the background.

Hopefully they work, and PLEASE Pm if you wanna chat, or say hey you suck or to say hey you rock or you misspelled something, or Hey cool tamas!! or anything at all!!

Edit: they work sorry they are so big

<p>So!! I gots batteries!!! And Update! Clara is a two year old who is presently taking a bath and was bored throughout work, she turned her back to be a lot. She is still a ringotchi. </p>

<p>The morning was cloudy and grey, the clouds threatening to rain, and right at 8 am my angelic Lily awoke from her slumber. She was quite happy to see me, we played a couple games of jump over the shooting stars, and I fed her some cakes and candy. A bat scared her and tried to steal her delicious candy, but like spider man I swooped in and scared he fiend. She cheered and ate her candy. At about 15 after 8 she had this goony grin on her face and looked like she did something good. I laughed at her, then her attention icon lit up. OH! you did a good deed!! Instantly I praised her and just like that the sun shone bright. I smiled and we waited for the Bus. Clara was still dead asleep. The bus ride was pleasant we ate candy and played games.Once at work though it was all business only checking her about every hour. She wasn't as high Maintenance as i thought! at about 1145 she had the goony grin again and immediately I praised her and watched her make a funny face as she pooped! i had noticed also that her TP points also decrease slowly, hummm interesting. She then made me the face at about 345. </p>

<p>SO I went to the store and found batteries and started up my morino and chose the speckled egg, because I was told that there is only one character that you can get so I don't have to worry about which one I get. BECAUSE I am now running four tama's at once, lets hope I dont get over worked at work.</p>

<p>EDIT: AND that you everyone! Nearly 100 views already!!!! WHOOO!!!! fingers crossed for a V6, or mothra arrival soon!</p>

<p>EIDT #2: AND Lily just evolved into: Kodoten and looks kinda like a fat baby.... So I guess I'm taking good care of it!! </p>

Over 100 views? Wow thanks tams world!

OKAY so Clara is 3 years old today, and River is two. There is no change with them, they are still teens and both look like fruit.

Now, today was a terrible day for Lily the angelic tama. First she did a good deed and because I was busy talking with someone about lab stuff I missed it. Then to make it up to her i fed her candy and some bat came in and stole her candy!! so Of course i want to make it up doubly and another bat comes but I kick this bat in it's rectum. In it's stupid candy stealing face. Then around 330 ish she did another good deed, and this time I caught her so hopefully she isnt too mad at me.

NOW for the moment I'm waiting for: MORINO!!! Okay so after much thought I named him Felix. And I have noticed a couple of things. First: when playing the game every where it says you have to find the leave 3 times before you gain a happy heart, false you only need to find it twice. AND if you chose the speckled egg you go straight to the toddler stage. And for food items you have an option of the leave and there is a second option this food item changes, for me it went from seeds, to cherries, to an ice cream cone then back to cherries, NEAT!

NOW I am loving the Morino!!!

ALRIGHTY!! So last night you guys missed the amazing evolution of my angelic lily she is now Kuriten. The best car character of the Angel. Happy I am.

Now on to today, some time between the time i checked on Felix and the time i got on the bus he got attacked and was covered in bandages, it was soo cute to see but I felt sooo bad at the same time. Other than that it was okay today, a bat stole Lilies candy twice, Sigh will i ever learn? So my good deeds meter is once again at zero. And Lily only did one good deed that i caught her at. She now beeps with her quiet beep and the screen lights up with stars.

Today Clara is 4 and evolved into.... Kuchipatchi! I never had this character before and man oh man does clara have a huge butt, a butt sir mix a lot would sing about. The kind he sung about in the song "baby got back" (90's kids you all know this song) and against all odds river evolved into a tarakotchi. Is it just me or does it look like a dancing potatoe with big lips?

Then felix got attacked but I stopped the foot, then during dinner he got attacked again.....

And no packages today, so maybe I'll get one monday..... I'm hoping all arrive before I leave for a week!

GOOD morning to all and to all a good morning!!

​I apologize for my human she is such a morning person for some reason....

Well Clara when you're up at 630 pretty much every day you learn to be happy in the morning! The sun is shining..the birds are singing Oh dear god I'm a morning person!!!!!

And you almost threw Felix in the wash, the poor poor worm thing....

That was a secret! Where is river and her spoilers?

She is on a diet cuse she thinks she is a fat duck with fat lips

Well you have a fat butt so we are all even. And Felix fifnt get stepped on and Lily got a well deserved praise for doing a good deed (A boy friend perhaps?)

Well Peeps I'll be sure to keep you updated and may upload some pictures today, because who doesn't love pictures!!

SO UPDATE!!! Felix is now in a cocoon at the age of four. I managed to praise Lily whenever it was needed so her good deeds meter is not at zero anymore, no post on sundays seems to apply on Saturdays as well, and learning japanese is proving to be easier than i thought....

I hate the dang caterpillars! It's like a cheesy horror movie Dawn of the Caterpillars. They are everywhere, hanging from trees on the house, everywhere. I hate them. The only bug i love is felix, who is still in his cocoon. Lily just evolved into an angel secret character, I'll have to look up what it's called but I have the two angel character!! Whoo!! And is 6 years old today. Clara is 6 finally and the match maker could come tonight! fingers crossed for 7 pm. River is going to be 6 tonight.

I was unsure about having a Kuchipatchi but I have decided I like it. And even Taracotchi and warmed up on me... only a little bit.

SO NO POST ON SUNDAYS

But the Grey hound office is open on sundays, 330-400 pm aside from their usual early and late hours. So now i have my one way ticket down south to visit with my parents for a week. (June 14-22 so I will try to log for that time but we will see how it goes)

And so now I have to figure out who is coming with me and who is going to be tabbed and stored because my sister and mom are comming up for a week or two to visit! So i'll be really busy. But we will see how it goes.

so guys guess what came today? Oh nothing special just my music star!!!!!!! And the match maker for clara!!!! AHH scream!!! So of course I started up the V6 and I got a girl whom I named Shiva, she has a chareoke machine and plays classical music, thats new. I'm still getting the hang of this one so far I'm really liking this version.

Ummm what else, lets see Clara also had a girl, River slept all day, and my angel became much more needy today and Felix was chilling like a villain Other than that i think my trip to my parents is stressing me out my neck is all tense gross and the caterpillars are still gross

So work today was great! Clara was a little lax on the genius though she was busy with the baby and the poor dear got sick! But i got it better quick. Felix was happy as a clam and he is one huge beetle clocking in at 37.6 mm in diameter! Wow keep growing bud, the largest i found was 38 something or rather, so dont die and keep growing I love you!! you are the only insect i don't want to squish!!!

I will always love my v2 but I am really liking my music star, there are so many features! Okay so Shiva is a diva in the making.

I will make it in the big times! I will be bigger than Kesha!!!!

Shiva everyone. Now today the Gotchi King sent Shiva 2000 Gp, and a banana. She was very pleased with both.

It's because he knows I'll be a star he must have heard my cover of Kesha's song grow a pear, i love that song!!!!!!

What she didnt like was the poop.

Haters gonna hate, so let them at least they think about me!

That's the spirit! Now Shiva has been surprising me all day, every time i look at her there she is practicing even if I'm all okay kid you need to play or your stress is going to make you run away, she will play then practice is it just me or is she a keener?

Dreams are for one night but dedication takes a life time, AND i want to make it big so I will practice a lot.

Now Shiva is a tamatchi, i like the feature that tells you what your tama is called, tres fabulous!

Alright so today work was....well Tim's forgot the sugar in my coffee again (large black coffee three sugar) so hard right?! then after that I locked my keys in the lab and had to go all the way down to security.

Other than that, last night in her sleep Shiva evolved into a chamametchi. And she was awake by 8 am. Today she received a turn table and met her band members! Shiva Toby and David are BLUEBOX!!! (hehehe). WHOO!!! And the Gotchi king gave her more money, and she got stars, and hearts in the mail.

MY fans love me! with I'm a rock star and love!!!!! And did you tell them yet?! Toby and David are on the turn table and I'm lead vocals!!!!!! and we practice a lot and we are awesome!!! PRO DEBUT HERE COMES BLUE BOX!!!!!

Glad your happy you also got poo in the mail, but haters gonna hate. She's 1 years old today!!!

Clara is still around because I pause her at night because a baby at work would be crazy! My angel is still going strong at age 10, River still strong at age 8, and Felix is age 6, at 39.0 mm! my little guy also hasn't been attacked today.

Oh would you look at the the match maker! (River's time is off because i had her asleep all day) showed me a memetchi and we politely turned him down.

Latest posts

Back