weather on tamagotchi plus colour (TMGC+C)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelitchi_4950

Reaction score
IMG_1126.png
IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1128.png
IMG_1129.png

i recently got a + colour and just doing a bit of research on it. i came across these photos (i wasnt the one who took these pics) of a tamagotchi outside its house. i just had a few questions...

1.can this happen? ( can you see the leaves fall off the trees? Can you make an ice palace?)

2,when do they happen?

3. how do they happen?

Thanks so much!

I also have one other question on an item that i own on the + colour its a white sheet and when i use it with shimashimatchi he turns invisible except for his stripes? is that meant to happen or is it a glitch?

thanks so much!! :D :) ;) :ichigotchi: (Sorry about the photos, i couldnt change the size or positioning)

The weather on the +Color reflects the weather patterns/seasons of Japan and mostly countries in the Northern Hemisphere. Falling leaves occur on autumn, snow on winter, etc.

He turns invisible on the white sheet because it is an Invisibility Cloak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that!!

Are you able to see these animations in the photos on the actual tamagotchi toy? If so, do you need yo do something to see them? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But are you able to see those specific animations in these pictures because when you go outside normally you go to the 'front yard' where the house is on the right side of you but in these pics the house is on the left. How can you go to the 'backyard' is it possible?

Thanks again for all your help! :)

It all depends on the animation, the yard will automatically change to whatever orientation it has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back