What pokemon games you ever play so far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
Ok i play Emerald,Ruby,saphire,black and white,black and white 2

Make sure to get pokemon x and y in 3d.Like never been before in history,Release date : Coming worldwide October 2013 for Nintendo 3DS.

New-Mewtwo-revealed-in-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Diamon,Pearl,Heartgold,Soulsilver,Black,White,Pokemon Rumble Blast,Sapphire,Ruby and Yellow.

I never played black and white 2 yet
alright. actualy bw 2 is a very nice gameplay. many mysterious Hard place. i mean really really hard even you have a map.

this the one the hardest mysterious place i ever play

like Abyssal Ruins (Japanese: 海底遺跡 Undersea Ruins) are sunken temple ruins in eastern Unova, accessed through the use of Dive outside of battle. It is east ofUndella Town in Undella Bay. Most Plates are located here. There are four floors and no wild Pokémon or Trainers. In Black 2 and White 2, the Abyssal Ruins are not marked on the Town Map until the player has visited them.

Each time the player enters the ruins, he or she is only allowed to take 500 steps until a torrent of water sends the player back to the water's surface. The ruins are divided into four floors, each smaller than the last. Due to the step limit, it is impossible to get all items of the Ruins in one trip; rather, to reach the second floor, the player must reach the pillar in the middle of the ruins in fewer than 190 steps (thus ignoring all items). The Ruins are filled with 32 Relic items which have a total value of 1,706,000 when sold to the item maniac in Undella Town. To reach the third floor, the player must use Flash. To reach the fourth floor, the player must use Strength.

1f.png

this is just one floor,there is 4 floor and you have time in ,the player must reach the pillar in the middle of the ruins in fewer than 190 steps (thus ignoring all items).

it give you a lot of money 1,706,000

but you need to be patient play it about 30-60 minute if you follow map or walktrough on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I"ve played every single pokemon game up to pearl.diamond and platinum.

I"ve played every single pokemon game up to pearl.diamond and platinum.
i haven't play pearl diamond and platinum.. have you play black and white? you should play pokemon x and y on october 2013 3d gameplay

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Gameplay is out standing watchi this

i dont like the 3ds, and pokemon is dead to me after black and white came out.

I've played at least one from every region. Yellow, HeartGold, Sapphire, Platinum, Black 1 & 2 and soon X.

Allow me to leave you with some info about the ability Wonder Guard.

Hackers often hack this Ability onto Spiritomb (Wondertomb) and Sableye (Wondereye), because those Pokémon do not have a weakness. Hence, they can be damaged only by status ailments, weather conditions, entry hazards, Fire Fang*, Future Sight*, Doom Desire*, Beat Up*, Struggle, recoil, Life Orb, Sticky Barb, Black Sludge, Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, fixed-damage attacks, after the use of Gastro Acid, Entrainment*, Worry Seed, Simple Beam, Foresight, Odor Sleuth or Soak, and by Pokémon with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze, Teravolt, or Scrappy.

Very interesting...

i dont like the 3ds, and pokemon is dead to me after black and white came out.
hmm ok. :D but to be honest black and white is more fun. and this october u should try x and y,if you want ^_^ see the video i give you,fighting and gameplay in 3d,it's like dream come true. so sad i live in indonesia. i should talk to my sister in melbourne to buy one for me this october.

I've played at least one from every region. Yellow, HeartGold, Sapphire, Platinum, Black 1 & 2 and soon X.

Hackers often hack this Ability onto Spiritomb (Wondertomb) and Sableye (Wondereye), because those Pokémon do not have a weakness. Hence, they can be damaged only by status ailments, weather conditions, entry hazards, Fire Fang*, Future Sight*, Doom Desire*, Beat Up*, Struggle, recoil, Life Orb, Sticky Barb, Black Sludge, Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, fixed-damage attacks, after the use of Gastro Acid, Entrainment*, Worry Seed, Simple Beam, Foresight, Odor Sleuth or Soak, and by Pokémon with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze, Teravolt, or Scrappy.

Very interesting...
Wow. u are a very good Pokemon trainer . Haha i just play emerald,ruby ,saphire,black and white.black and white 2. on my pokemon bw 2. i almost have all pokemon 500+ pokemon. i can't capture all the picture,but i give you this. this is my collection of all legendary pokemon ( i have all of them )

600510_483904161668537_607471773_n.jpg

and this is my Shinny black and white kyurem. just need to get shinny zekrom and combine with normal kyurem

21748_489725967753023_483271296_n.jpg
524888_489723204419966_384146517_n.jpg

I have played the leaf green,ruby,emerald,heart gold,soul silver,pearl,platinum,black,white,and white2.I hope for the X and Y but I don't have a 3ds.Sorry if I have spammed or something because I still need help!
I love your answer,it's not spam at all. you should play x and y ^_^ here i give you a new trailer from japan

I've played Emerald, Sapphire, Heartgold, Platinum, Black, and Black 2 :3

I need to move on in Pokemon. I'm still to addicted to Heartgold XD

I really need to buy a 3DS so I can get X and Y

Very interesting...
Lol I going to try that with my Action Replay :DDD Thanks!

can you breed the legendaries with dittos? :huh:
only Manaphy and you get Phione which isnt really a legendary.

Info about Phione's Legendary Status:

Phione's status as a legendary Pokémon is often disputed, due to the fact that it can breed and multiple individuals can be obtained. Pokémon.com's mailbag was once asked if Phione was legendary, to which the answer was initially no, but was quickly changed to yes; the whole mailbag section has since been taken down with the restructure of Pokémon.com. In the official game guide to Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, which is made by The Pokémon Company International, it is stated that Phione is not legendary. In Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, it is not referred to by the game as "rare" or "legendary", which is the case for all other legendary Pokémon in the game. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky, Phione has a 100% recruit rate, is never battled, and the player is not allowed to recruit more than one to their team, all of which are traits otherwise only exhibited by legendary Pokémon. Phione is banned from the Battle Frontier, the Battle Subway and the Pokémon World Tournament, a rule which typically applies only to legendary Pokémon. Notably, and unlike Manaphy, Phione is not found in any regional Pokédex, a trait that is otherwise exclusive to Generation IV legendary Pokémon. In Pokémon Rumble Blast, Phione can only be unlocked once a certain number of customers have shopped at the Toy Shop, a trait otherwise exclusive to legendary Pokémon. It was also featured in Pokémon.com's Pokémon Power Bracket, while all other Pokémon in it were legendary Pokémon.

I've played Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold, SoulSilver, White, and Black 2. I can't wait till X and Y come out!

only Manaphy and you get Phione which isnt really a legendary.

Info about Phione's Legendary Status:

Phione's status as a legendary Pokémon is often disputed, due to the fact that it can breed and multiple individuals can be obtained. Pokémon.com's mailbag was once asked if Phione was legendary, to which the answer was initially no, but was quickly changed to yes; the whole mailbag section has since been taken down with the restructure of Pokémon.com. In the official game guide to Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, which is made by The Pokémon Company International, it is stated that Phione is not legendary. In Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, it is not referred to by the game as "rare" or "legendary", which is the case for all other legendary Pokémon in the game. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky, Phione has a 100% recruit rate, is never battled, and the player is not allowed to recruit more than one to their team, all of which are traits otherwise only exhibited by legendary Pokémon. Phione is banned from the Battle Frontier, the Battle Subway and the Pokémon World Tournament, a rule which typically applies only to legendary Pokémon. Notably, and unlike Manaphy, Phione is not found in any regional Pokédex, a trait that is otherwise exclusive to Generation IV legendary Pokémon. In Pokémon Rumble Blast, Phione can only be unlocked once a certain number of customers have shopped at the Toy Shop, a trait otherwise exclusive to legendary Pokémon. It was also featured in Pokémon.com's Pokémon Power Bracket, while all other Pokémon in it were legendary Pokémon.
Thanks for your comment.

and if you notice. Some of my friend also comment on that photo. they find fault in that photo,Like this is not a legendary or why you have so many legendary bla bla bla.. and yeah i am pretty mad of it,that's why i never post any photo anymore about my pokemon update. but someday i will show all of them on my facebook.because i found this quote

People will always see you through their own weaknesses and perception - called projection. It's not your fault that they found the perfect mirror in which to cast their reflection upon - you should feel honored that you have been the mirror in which they could see themselves; the light. So, next time - take nothing personal what people say or do to you out of their weaknesses and shortcomings ; it has absolutely nothing to do with you but with themselves. quote by Geraldine

actually it's not really a box for legend. is just a my collection box that have all the pokemon that i think,hard to get or some kind rare

yeahh really excited finally i "almost" completed pokedex. i play everyday in the past few week... on my pokemon black i have 648 normal pokemon,include all legendary at that photo. That photo is actually a really old one. I can't take a picture of all my pokemon and post it on facebook. and for my pokemon black 2 i delete all my pokemon on my "pokemon center comp." and get all Shinny pokemon Now already 667 pokemon which include all Shinny legendary pokemon, All Shinny pokemon from kanto region until unova. and others pokemon that i have. mean all of them is level 100.

example you want to get Shinny black kyurem, what u need to do is catch Shinny zekrom and combine with any normal kyurem. He become Shinny Black Kyurem. and for level it's depend on your kyurem. if your shinny kyurem level 100 ,so ur Shinny black kyurem got level 100.

ps : i am not using any illegal cheat, if i use any illegal cheat my 3ds is broken now and i can't play any original games anymore. i am using original game for all pokemon games

I've played Emerald, Sapphire, Heartgold, Platinum, Black, and Black 2 :3

I need to move on in Pokemon. I'm still to addicted to Heartgold XD

I really need to buy a 3DS so I can get X and Y

Lol I going to try that with my Action Replay :DDD Thanks!
yes 3ds is much worth it,no need use 3d feature, many people complain about 3d screen,just turn it off and play.. Good luck for ur Journey for This october 2013 on pokemon x and y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back