~MyTamaRanch~ The best Tamagotchi RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
~MyTamaRanch~

The best Tamagotchi RP!

Welcome to MyTamaRanch! This RP/Game is practically Tamagotchi on Tamatalk. MyTamaRanch is an interactive RP/Game that uses GIFs! (moving images) You can see your Tamagotchi moving and in color! It has a unique growth chart that you'll surely love! Feed it, play with it and do everything with it just like the virtual pet itself!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. What to expect

II. Joining

III. Characters

IV. Features

V. Connecting

VI. Commands

VII. Care misses, Sickness and Death

VIII. Questions!

I. What to expect

MyTamaRanch will be the best RP/Game out there so there will be a lot of things. One is that all the sprites are customly made by me! ( and if there are other that are willing to help :D ) Characters will be added every week and new eggs will be added every month! Seasonal events happen! Expect a lot of stuff in the future! *NOTE THIS IS ONLY THE BETA.*

II. Joining
Joining MyTamaRanch is very very easy! Just post "Adopt Egg" and you're journey with your Tamagotchi will start in a matter of seconds! PM me if I haven't responded in 24 hours.

III. Characters

There are 6 confirmed baby characters, 6 confirmed toddler/child characters, 12 confirmed teen characters and 18 confirmed adult characters. Growth Charts? It''l be posted soon but for now, it's up to you to discover.

IV. Features

1. Interactive, real-time virtual pet!

2. Heart system for hunger and happiness!

3. Custom sprites!

4. Connecting with other users! ( not available as of now ) ( see part 5 )

5. Marriage!!!

6. No weight system!

7. Bringing back old characters with the new ones!

8. More to be added!

V. Connecting

Connecting is also available on MyTamaRanch and you can have relation ships with other Tamagotchis! Marrying them is also possible if they're already lovers! How? Simply type in " connect with *insert username* "

VI. Commands

You can enter 2 commands in one post and no double posting. Please quote your or my last post with your tamagotchi.

Eat meal - +1 hunger

Eat Snack - +1 happiness

Play - +1 happiness

Connect with *insert username* - +1 happiness and chance of relationship up!

Toilet - cleans mess

Medicine - Heals sickness

Check relationship with *insert username*

VII. Care misses, Sickness and Death

What counts as a care miss?

-All hearts are 0

-Leaving a poo for 18 hours

-Leaving your Tamagotchi sick for 12 hours

Sickness?

Leaving poos make Tamagotchis sick. To be exact, 20 hours of it being there makes it sick.

Death

And yes, Death also exists in MyTamaRanch. Leaving your Tamagotchi sick for too long will result into death. :cc

VIII. Questions

Q: You're too slow to respond! Why so?

A: Chill dude! I'm human! :p I eat, sleep, rest, take a bath and all that jazz :p

Q: When will my Tamagotchi grow?

A: Baby -> Child ( 1 Day )

Child -> Teen ( 1 Day )

Teen -> Adult ( 2 Days )

Adult -> Oldie ( 7 Days )

Q: Can I choose my Tamagotchi?

A: NO.

Q: Can I choose my egg?

A: No. It will be random and as for now, there's only one egg

Q: Can I own 2 pets at a time?

A: NO.

I hope you read that! So what are you waiting for? Join now! I'm sure you'll have fun! Suggestions? Problems? Comments? PM me and I'll answer back as soon as I can! You can also be a part of my team by helping me moderate this RP/Game! Just PM and I will answer back if you're in!

That burger he's eating
Well it's gone now :p

Dil wants attention! Play with him or feed him snacks or else he'll never stop crying.

Name: Dil

Hunger:

Happy:

Gen: 1

I name it Magnesium! :D

And I want to feed it loads of meals and loads of snacks because there is no weight feature. :D

Magnesium it is!

Magnesium is really full and happy!

Name: Magnesium

Hunger:

Happy:

Gen: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back