- - - - -

tamagotchi p's downloads

tamagotchi ps downloads

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

wiccan44890

• wiccan44890 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:10 PM ( #1 )

I downloaded some of the extras to transfer via it phone awhile ago, Has there been no new downloads for the tamagotchi o'er sense then? Are they now focusing on the Peirces and notadding downloads.

Replies

Views

Started

26 May 2013

Last Post

29 May 2013

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:58 PM ( #2 )

Uhh, have you checked the thread on tamazone?

http://tama-zone.com...opic=25940&st=0

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:08 AM ( #3 )

The current total number of Tamagotchi P's downloads that Bandai has released is 213. New downloads usually appear on the day of the week that the Tamagotchi anime airs on TV in Japan (which is currently Thursday). There are usually 6 new downloads each week: 1 time-limited, available to Club Tamagotchi members only; 2 time-limited, related to the anime; and 3 regular downloads. Occasionally there are also a few "collaboration" time-limited downloads, or downloads that require a secret password to find. Compared to the Tamagotchi iD and iD L, Bandai is releasing fewer downloads for the Tamagotchi P's. Also, they almost never release mini-games as downloads now, and the few they have released have required a password to find; there haven't been any mini-games released as "regular" downloads.

In addition to the downloads and pierces, in Japan content is available from the Tamagotchi P's Station, which are store deka tamas.
  • abokado likes this

wiccan44890

• wiccan44890 user photo

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:52 AM ( #4 )

I have now gone to both of the sites and I don't know how the blog one is going to help me find the downloads and the other site has them but only one tamagotchi p's game download.I am mainly looking for new games to play on my tamagotchi p's. Are there any other placesI can find the downloads?