Tama,tama,YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about that I was just saying but there won't be any pictures for the whole log I think.Well...I only have 6 tamas and maybe 7!I may post lots of times separately and spell wrong.Also I don't know how to change colors and add emoticons.So I will be posting about the log in the next post!

So far,I will be using 2 tamas only which is my tamago and my v5.I have a uwasatchi,Yay!,on the tamago and for my v5 I have a belltchi,a mousetchi,and a tororotchi .I might log my v4.5 maybe. Well I am leaving for now but I might post later!Also,can you help me with tamatalk?

Oh hello again!well..I still need help but I just wanted to say that if I get straight A's (which I probably won't .)then I can get either an id le or a tamagotchi ps!!!bye!

Hello!well...so far nothing has happened but uwasatchi turned 7 I sent the v5 to vacation and I am going to set the v4.5 now and MIGHT show the stats.I had a purimatchi(?) age6,but it died sadly on its wedding day.

Yay! My v4.5 hatched!its a girl too!so what should I name it?how about cake?or chip? Cake,I CHOOSE YOU!!until the next post!

Stats:hunger- happy- training- lbs.15

So now let's earn money for the 300$ milk!(points/GP)

At climb,when you reach to jump 24 press button B nonstop!

So far,now poopies .Will be back if I remember!

:D I found out how to put emoticons!!! Well anways... cake is still a little shirotsubutchi!!At first I was using my i pad to post but I learned that only the computer can put the emoticons.

oooooooooooooooo yay!(I will be saying that alot!!! :lol: :p )Cake evolved into a kushinbotchi!(?) well it just fell asleep.bye!

I am sorry!!!! :( well, umm..I will just talk about the tamas .so cake evolved into a yakantchi so I will raise the humor skills for a urayattatchi!then my tamago married a kuromametchi!!!!!,yay!

Well I am sorry for not posting!!!! :( I might have posted these facts about my tamas so first I got a yakantchi and will get urayattatchi,secondly,my tamago married a kuromametchi .cake had a robber come!!!:(So now I only have 50 GP!!! I will post later if I remember!sorry!

Oh hi!!!I have some bad news....cake died!!! I am such a bad care taker!!! :( she was boing to evolve today!!!!well uwasatchi had a baby boy and I think she's going to leave today.I a. Going to Hershey park!!!

So I didn't revive the v4.5 but on the tamago,I now have a little baby boy (kinotchi) to take care of!!! :) . :D

Hello!well I paused the tamago when it was a baby so now here is its stats now:hunger@@@@@happy@@@@@friendship1/2train empty

Latest posts

Back