- - - - -

ID L glitch?

id l glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:02 PM ( #1 )

My Tamagotchi ID L keeps saying Happy Birthday in the backround, and it isn't even close to my birthday! And, it says it for like 2 weeks! :angry: :huh: And does anyone know if you get a birthday present from it or not? I think I did once....

Replies

Views

Started

30 May 2013

Last Post

01 Jun 2013

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:09 PM ( #2 )

The birthday decors do not only appear on your birthday - they're also there if a particular Tamagotchi character is celebrating their birthdays as well.

Catch the birthday animation that will be played at 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:10 PM ( #3 )

You don't get a present from it and its not a glitch. Every character from baby to adult has a birthday and it should last 1 day. To see it a few times like that could be that the characters birthdays you got happened to be close together, or you have altered the date and not realized.
On your birthday you can sometimes catch the special animation but its not long after the tamas woken up.

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:16 PM ( #4 )

The birthday decors do not only appear on your birthday - they're also there if a particular Tamagotchi character is celebrating their birthdays as well.

Catch the birthday animation that will be played at 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

Cool! Are they the birthdays for just your current Tamagotchi, or is it also for every single Tamagotchi on the ID L?

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:04 PM ( #5 )

For every single character.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: id l, glitch