ID L glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi ID L keeps saying Happy Birthday in the backround, and it isn't even close to my birthday! And, it says it for like 2 weeks! :angry: :huh: And does anyone know if you get a birthday present from it or not? I think I did once....

The birthday decors do not only appear on your birthday - they're also there if a particular Tamagotchi character is celebrating their birthdays as well.

Catch the birthday animation that will be played at 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

You don't get a present from it and its not a glitch. Every character from baby to adult has a birthday and it should last 1 day. To see it a few times like that could be that the characters birthdays you got happened to be close together, or you have altered the date and not realized.

On your birthday you can sometimes catch the special animation but its not long after the tamas woken up.

The birthday decors do not only appear on your birthday - they're also there if a particular Tamagotchi character is celebrating their birthdays as well.

Catch the birthday animation that will be played at 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
Cool! Are they the birthdays for just your current Tamagotchi, or is it also for every single Tamagotchi on the ID L?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back