War Against Coffretchi RP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This RP was inspired by Hayden hating Coffretchi; I started hating Coffretchi too because her name makes no sense and can't be written in Japanese, and she is annoying and girly and REPLACED HIMESPETCHI. Himespetchi, Mametchi and the Spacy Brothers were the best characters in the Tamagotchi anime and now most of them are gone thanks to Coffretchi and other girly characters. :(

So, in this RP you must fight against Coffretchi. I don't know or care what people will aim to do to Coffretchi, but if she gets killed instantly, she will resurrect. The RP starts when someone chooses to be Coffretchi.

EDIT: An advertisement for the RP made by Hayden:
CfFc5bP.png

So...PURPLE DOLPHINS! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Her name can be written in Japanese look. コフレっち it is spelt Kofuretsuchi

pierce_coffret_1.jpg

Coffret is French for "box", and is used in consumer packaging to indicate some form of "box set". If you search for "coffret" on Amazon, for example, you'll see a lot of fragrance and cosmetic box sets, as well as boxed music compilations.

As she has a powder puff on her head I would say she is the Tamagotchi of fragrances/makeup

It's actually kofurecchi. :) The "っ" is smaller than the other characters so it's not read as tsu but just used to make a double sound with the following character chi, which is the case with all tamagocchi names. (You wouldn't actually write it as Tamagotchi, I think they only did it so everyone would know how to read this foreign name.)

me join lol

character: orandatchi

dislikes: coffretchi, coffretchi, makeup, coffretchi, makeup, did i mention coffretchi

i'll stab dat coffretchi with my pocky knife :) but i'll be coffretchi too so lets get this party started

I'll be Kikitchi who has an arsenal of sharp banana daggers.

coffretchi ir a fat headed balloon with makeup so i poked her with a needle and it ended with a colorful pop but she reappeared again

------

OCC: this is fun

ZZCZvWe.png

Coffretchi: AHAHA! MAKEUP MAKEUP! HEY LITTLE GIRLS, MAKEUP MAKES YOU LOOK PRETTY AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!

Kikitchi: Coffretchi, shut up for a second. Isn't that sending a bad message to the kids?

Coffretchi: YOU AREN'T EVEN ON THE SHOW ANYMORE, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

Kikitchi: I do know that I'm here on vacation, and you are really, REALLY annoying.

Coffretchi: MAKEUP MAKEUP LIPSTICK OOH IT'S BUBBLE GUM FLAVORED YAY YAY OOH I'M SO FREAKIN' PRETTY!

Kikitchi: (Okay, this girl is getting what's coming!) HIYA!

*Kikitchi leaps onto Coffretchi and stabs her repeatedly with his Banana daggers*

Can I be Lovelitchi? XD

Lovelitchi

Dislikes: Coffretchi for being overly-girly and stupid

Weapons: She can strangle Coffretchi with ribbons and the strap of her heart-shaped purse. She can also stab her with the hearts on her earband. :D

Kikitchi: Alright Himespetchi and Melodytchi! Let's bring down this demon!

*Coffretchi reappears from the dead with an bottle of atmosphere-destroying 'super hairspray'*

Coffretchi: NOW EVERYONE'S HAIR WILL BE BEAUTIFUL! BUT NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS MOI!

Kikitchi: HALF OF US DON'T EVEN HAVE HAIR!

*Kikitchi launches Mametchi in a cannon and aims for Coffretchi*

Mametchi: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Kikitchi: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?

*launches Mametchi at Coffretchi, killing both of them*

Kikitchi: Oh no...Um...does anybody have a Tamagotchi P's? We need to re-grow Mametchi.

Lovelitchi was sharpening the points of the little Tama Hearts on the band she normally wears nowadays. She touched the points, and then winced. "Yep, they're sharp enough." she said.

She was waiting for the moment that SHE can take a stab at killing Coffretchi, both figuratively, and literally.

All of a sudden, Coffretchi respawned with a stick of lipstick as big as a sword. Mametchi reappeared too, but quickly ran away.

Coffretchi: With this lipstick, I shall make everyone's lips GORGEOUS!

Without a word, Lovelitchi threw one heart-knife at Coffretchi's heart, stabbing and killing her.

*Kikitchi takes the dead body and starts stomping on it*

Kikitchi: DISGRACE! DISGRACE!

Coffretchi

oh how dare you try to kill me :) i will kill you all by using my makeup knife! :) :) :)

-----

Orandatchi

Ooh, whats this thing do? *stabs Coffretchi with makeup stick* oh, so thats what it does. anyone want bloody coffretchi makeup? done by the profs!

Kikitchi: Aw heck no. Anything that abomination touched is NOT touching me.

OOfFaaC.png

Well, I was looking at her school photo and thought of this way to kill her...

e3to8Tm.png

ROAST HER ON THE FIRE

*Mametchi rolls in a mysterious ray on a cart*

Mametchi: I call this the crashy bashy die die machine!

*Mametchi flips it on, and the ray fires a massive beam, which is 900 degrees temperature and partly made of acid*

Coffretchi: MAI MAKEHUP! MAIIII MAKEHUPPPP! NAuaUAAUAUUAUAUAUuUUU!

*Everything but Coffretchi's eyeballs melt away*

Dazzmina said to Coffretchi "aw, why are you getting killed so much? :( Why don't you come to my house and I'll give you some healing cream and plasters for all your cuts. It's not your fault you replaced Himespetchi!"

(That's kind of EXTREMELY out of character for Dazzmina(tchi) but whatever, she might as well have multiple personalities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back