How you feel when the internet is down ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
2245624_700b.jpg

EXACTLY ME EVERY DAY DURING SCHOOL I NEVER GET INTERNET THERE ONLY WIFI BUT IDK WHY I DONT GET INTERNET

1. Very annoyed.

2. The only exception is when I use the computer to do homework, then end up getting distracted online. Then I'm relieved when the Internet goes down because I can't do homework.

I only get annoyed if I'm at work - where most of my job involves working online. When the internet is down I literally have nothing to do but drink tea, eat cake and wait until we get reconnected.

If we lose connection at home I just wander off and read a book, watch TV, play on the DS (AC:WW catch up), go sit in the garden, walk the dogs... there's a ton of stuff to do when the internet is down (including the boring stuff like housework and grocery shopping and preparing family meals).

how i feel is that i get annoyed, so i start searching for nearby networks and try to "steal" their wifi!!! but most of the time they have it protected with a password!!! BOO!!!!!!

office-rage-o.gif
that last part accurately describes me when my internet is down

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back