- - - - -

Who's this at the park? (ID L)

who park id l

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:06 PM ( #1 )

I just decided to go to Donut Park on my ID L, and when I got there, there was this egg and then it opened up and there were these 3 green tama characters... They started saying something in Japanese that I couldn't understand (I don't read Japanese), and then they gave me this golden fork looking thing.

I don't know if either they're just any normal people at Donut Park, or if it has something to do with a Tama's birthday because apparently it is someone's  birthday on my ID L. Is this normal? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Replies

Views

Started

01 Jun 2013

Last Post

01 Jun 2013

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:12 PM ( #2 )

I don't have an ID L but those are probably the eco triplets and they probably gave you a shovel or something so you can plant trees in your garden, from what I've heard.

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:23 PM ( #3 )

Yes. The person above me is right. When you go to meet them at a certain day they will give you a special eco-related gift. They are the eco-triplet.

Izzy429M

• izzy429m user photo

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:45 PM ( #4 )

I had this they are the Eco triplets they give you seeds and stuff to put in the garden

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:51 PM ( #5 )

10 AM - 2:59 PM (only on first day of each month)

Green Day - chance to get an Eco Item. There are three Eco items available. The Eco-Bag gives you a 50% discount off items purchased from TamaDepa, the Eco-Fork gives you a 50% discount off snacks purchased from TamaCafe, and the Eco-Chopsticks give you a 50% discount off meals purchased in the Restaurant.

• Amat Gotchi and Izzy429M like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: who, park, id l