Who's this at the park? (ID L)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
I just decided to go to Donut Park on my ID L, and when I got there, there was this egg and then it opened up and there were these 3 green tama characters... They started saying something in Japanese that I couldn't understand (I don't read Japanese), and then they gave me this golden fork looking thing.

I don't know if either they're just any normal people at Donut Park, or if it has something to do with a Tama's birthday because apparently it is someone's birthday on my ID L. Is this normal? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I don't have an ID L but those are probably the eco triplets and they probably gave you a shovel or something so you can plant trees in your garden, from what I've heard.

Yes. The person above me is right. When you go to meet them at a certain day they will give you a special eco-related gift. They are the eco-triplet.

I had this they are the Eco triplets they give you seeds and stuff to put in the garden

10 AM - 2:59 PM (only on first day of each month)

Green Day - chance to get an Eco Item. There are three Eco items available. The Eco-Bag gives you a 50% discount off items purchased from TamaDepa, the Eco-Fork gives you a 50% discount off snacks purchased from TamaCafe, and the Eco-Chopsticks give you a 50% discount off meals purchased in the Restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back