Constantly changing personality on the P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abokado

Reaction score
So, right now I have the flower pot child and I am trying my hardest to get her the charisma personality to get the teen since I already had the fashion teen.

But first of all, it took a ridiculous long time to change her personality to charismatic (had to use the movie cut thing 10+ times, let her eat the charisma food a few times) and now I observe how her personality is constantly changing.

For example, I looked at her status screen, saw that she was hungry and her personality was fashionista again, so I went to the restaurant and gave her the charisma food, her personality changed. A little while later I checked again and her personality changed again. This happened now a few times today and it's pretty annoying since she is going to evolve pretty soon and I want the other teen. :(

I thought the personality would only change after I would do something to change it, but it seems like "fashion" is the predestined personality of this child and it constantly changes back?

I use the movie cut thing, a few minutes later it has changed again, I have to use it again, it changes again after a few minutes.. it's quite tiring. Any tips?

UGH

It's not even minutes. I used the movie thing less than a minute ago just now, her personality changed to charisma, I looked again after writing another sentence, it's again fashion. This is driving me crazy. How is everybody else getting the other teen? :(

All my effort was for naught, I still got the fashion teen. Guess I'm never gonna get her and the adults from this teen. :(

If they keep changing, it means one or more personality points are "tied" - you'll need to use the item needed more than once.

I did! I used them several times but it still kept happening.

Are you using other items? Some of them give more than +1 personality point.

No, I didn't. But I'm gonna try again with the next teen. Maybe I just didn't use it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back