Glitchy V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago I got mail-it was a [!], which I thought was odd because I had an adult tama who already had a job. When I clicked on it, it took my tama to his job! (travel agent) it made him play his job, just like you were going to work. When my tama finished his job and went home, I had mail again-another [!]. It made me do the same thing, work my job again. After that, the same thing happened. Is my tama glitched, or is it just because he isn't working enough? I have yet another [!] in the mail, but I know it will just make me work my job again. What's wrong with my V4?

Hmm... that's definitely not normal. Maybe the battery is low? Oftentimes Tamas do some weird stuff if the battery is low/loose.

Are you using a CR025 battery? They are glitchy batteries for Tamagotchis because normally the V4 uses CR032 batteries.

I'm using a new CR2032. Luckily, I just hit the reset button and downloaded my tama, and he stopped getting the [!]. I think the cause to my tama glitching is what CrystalMimitchi said; I lost the screw to the back of my tama, so I just taped the back on, which meant the battery could've been loose.

My V4.5 was brand new and did this. When you get to the job just press the C button and your tama will go home. Then no more [!] mail. It happens to me every generation. :p

Maybe the battery is faulty. It should normally only give the ! Mail twice as an adult. Once when your tama becomes an adult and once after the birth of a baby.

It just happened to me today. It was a interview for a different job. Click the a button to try getting a new job

The V4 and V4.5 are known to be the most glitchiest versions. It's probably somewhat normal or it's just the batteries. Does this happen to every generation you get?

No, it's totally, totally fine.

Your Tamagotchi is going in for another job interview. This gives you the opportunity to get a new job for your Tamagotchi if you want. Just press the A button to scroll to more jobs, then the B button to choose them. You will be interviewed by a panel of judges just like you were for your first job. If you pass the interview, you will have a new job. If you fail the interview, you can choose another job instead. If you're fine with the job you have, just press the C button and you will not be bothered again.

If you keep selecting your own job, you'll just keep playing the same game over and over.

If you fail one interview and decide to keep the job you have, just press the C button and you'll be back to normal.

EDIT: these second interviews happen when your Tamagotchi is older. In my experience, they've been 6 or 7 years old when they got the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's totally, totally fine.

Your Tamagotchi is going in for another job interview. This gives you the opportunity to get a new job for your Tamagotchi if you want. Just press the A button to scroll to more jobs, then the B button to choose them. You will be interviewed by a panel of judges just like you were for your first job. If you pass the interview, you will have a new job. If you fail the interview, you can choose another job instead. If you're fine with the job you have, just press the C button and you will not be bothered again.

If you keep selecting your own job, you'll just keep playing the same game over and over.

If you fail one interview and decide to keep the job you have, just press the C button and you'll be back to normal.

EDIT: these second interviews happen when your Tamagotchi is older. In my experience, they've been 6 or 7 years old when they got the interview.
Yea, it was another job interview, I just kept on choosing my tama's old job thinking they were making him do his job. Thanks, I'm glad to know my tama wasn't broken or glitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back