What is the point of the rare items on the ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive collected two different rare items on my ID L so far, but when I try to use them, they will be displayed on the screen for a few seconds, and my tama will smile and thats it. Do they have any actual purpose whatsoever?

Some are just for bragging rights.

Are those the rare items obtained from the Eco-Uwasatchi triplets at the park on the first of the month?

The eco chopsticks, eco fork, and eco bag will give you discounts on items from the restaurant, cafe, and TamaDepa (or is is TamaMori?), respectively, I do believe (though I may be wrong on which one gives you what discount).

When you select the items from the "rare" list, and your Tamagotchi stands there admiring it, the Tamagotchi character will actually receive a boost in happiness. Its happy bar will increase a little without using snacks or games. That's a trick I use when my Tamagotchi is little: If it beeps due to unhappiness, I just select one of my rare items and its happy bar will fill enough to turn off the attention icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those the rare items obtained from the Eco-Uwasatchi triplets at the park on the first of the month?

The eco chopsticks, eco fork, and eco bag will give you discounts on items from the restaurant, cafe, and TamaDepa (or is is TamaMori?), respectively, I do believe (though I may be wrong on which one gives you what discount).

When you select the items from the "rare" list, and your Tamagotchi stands there admiring it, the Tamagotchi character will actually receive a boost in happiness. Its happy bar will increase a little without using snacks or games. That's a trick I use when my Tamagotchi is little: If it beeps due to unhappiness, I just select one of my rare items and its happy bar will fill enough to turn off the attention icon.
you are completely correct, that's one of the ways you can use the items I also do this quite often.and then theres is the fact that like it was said above they reduce prices etc. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back