why the tamago is so big

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

queensgirl07

Reaction score
I got my tamago a year ago. i knew it was big but i dont know why it is so bug. The big dome shape makes the sound softer so you cant hear as much, the screen is cheap and one scrape and its all scratched up. i do like the new features but they could have done better... <_< :wub: :p :D

It is also that big so that there is room to put the figure on top.

x) I actually like the size...it feels like it fits in my hands better when I'm playing the games. x) and it's more true to the "egg" shape! I know a lot of people dislike it though.

I like how it's easy to fit in my hands but it's just such a pain in the butt to carry it around. @.@ I once had to bring all 7 of my running Tama-Gos inside my pockets. Imagine how much a disaster that was.

Possibly so the Gotchi Figures can fit on top. Also, why is this in Tamagotchi Logs instead of "Questions and Answers??"

Okay so as I said before, I got the tamago a year ago I like it and I like the size even thought its a pain to fit in ur pockets I really wanted to know what u do and don't like about it???

Yeah I guess I like how it fits in my hand but I hate hate how it doesn't fit in my pocket

I like:

1. That the figures give you more features without having to buy a whole new tamagotchi.

2. The games.

3. The shape.

Mostly the figures I guess. x) I feel like the main things I like about tamagotchis are food/items and the games, so that's where I feel the tamago+ figures are strong.

I don't like:

That they never completed the set of figures that they were supposed to release. I feel like there would have been so many more cool ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back