Tamagotchi P2 laying an egg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow tama fans, I haven't posted on here for a while but I always come here for information. It is like a tamagotchi encyclopaedia! :) Today my tamagotchi P2 got in his bed and beeped at me for a while so I said goodbye to him. Then all of sudden he laid an egg and flew home! I usually miss seeing this when it happens. Does the tamagotchi always lay an egg before it flies home or does it only do so if you have cared for it well?

Last edited by a moderator:
It only does it when you take great care of it.

Thank you for your reply! I will have to carry on playing it now! I know if I press A and C, it starts again with a new egg. Do I press this to hatch the egg that he laid too or do I need to do something different?

I believe pressing A and C will reset the Tamagotchi, allowing you to continue the lifecycle. You won't have to set the time!

Thank you, I have pressed A and C and an egg has appeared and hatched without me having to set the time. Lets hope I get to see some characters I haven't seen before! Exciting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back