GTS Annoyance Poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think they should be banned from GTS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree more with you, i am extremely fed up. Hopefully Pokémon X and Y will have a fix to that so it would be impossible.

When I try looking for a certain Pokemon, like Shaymin, I always get Level 9 Legendaries that are needed for the trade. It's impossible to get a Level 9 legendary, unless you hack your game (which will get you in huge trouble).

Yeah. That bothers me, too. I hope they fix this in X and Y.

When I try looking for a certain Pokemon, like Shaymin, I always get Level 9 Legendaries that are needed for the trade. It's impossible to get a Level 9 legendary, unless you hack your game (which will get you in huge trouble).
When I look for any Pokemon I see lvl 9 legendaries needed. It's so annoying I just give away Pokemon that people want lvl 9 legendaries for.

Sometimes when I'm bored I look up useless Pokemon like Bidoof or Zubat, they want level 9 or under legendaries (or even level 100)

I feel bad for those Pokemon, they're never going to get traded :(

Also, I got an Action Replay to hack my game with, so I got a lot of them. I tried to trade them in the GTS (to the ones who want lv9 or under pokemon) But it wouldn't let me trade it. Those people should give it up, they're never going to get them >:/

I do...I have to put my own Pokemon up for grabs cause of that and I DON'T ask for any legendary under level 9...just a regular Pokemon. X and Y will probably prevent this from happening but I don't plan on buying either of them cause I hate the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back