My Tamagotchi Needs a Friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero7Starz

Reaction score
About a month ago I got my first ever color screen, Bandai Japan Tamagotchi. A pink Tamagotchi P's to be exact. And I've now also acquired the Royal Change, Tama Star, and Berry Sweet Tama Deco Pierces. As well as the USB IrDa that is still somewhere in the USPS system D:

But now, I'm starting to feel like I need a second one to connect with, and also so I can share the pierce magic with more than one egg.

I'm feeling a little indecisive on which second one I want to go with.

Most likely, another P's since I already have several accessories for them.

I'm stuck between Blue, White, Green... Or pre-order the new releasing Cofflet set. And they're all about the same price!!

What would you do?

I have a yellow and green p's and they are gorgeous! so maybe the green one would be the right fit...or if you want one to kinda match your other one then a white,cause for some reason white and pink always seems to go together haha...but to be honest I just got my TMGC+C today in the mail and im IN LOVE <3 lol so maybe youll enjoy having a different color all together cause there is tamaogotchi +c,tamagotchi ID, tamagotchi ID L which is another fav of mine...I have all of the different types and id say they are all pretty amazing in there own ways but for connection purposes either a p's or a ID L

I would get the Cofflet set as you get a pierce with it and saves you money, and if you do get another Ps there is so much you can do between them that you cant on anything else like games and characters. I have the Melody Land set and a green iD L and I do feel Im missing out on some of the content that the Ps has because I just have the one.

The green is almost a little too mint green for my tastes. I'd love to see a in real life picture of the yellow.

I really wanted the box set of the pink P's with the Love and Melody pierce, but by the time I decided to buy a new Tama they were all like $84. It was just too much money. I think that's why I'm interested in the Cofflet set.

Is doing pre-orders from Hobby Link Japan a safe thing to do? I have heard some scary stories about ordering from them...

I've thought about getting an IDL, specifically the Princess Spacey edition that came out last year-ish. But I think the two P's would connect better.

oh yeah you can never go wrong with another p's lol the yellow sooo pretty...I wish I could capture it in a photo properly...but if you like the color yellow it is the PERFECT tint and it has the shine to it haha...and the gems on the front make it looks really good with it... this is I guess the closest to it I can get but until you hold it in yout hands...nothing can sum it up and I found that same thing with the green haha https://www.google.ca/imgres?newwindow=1&hl=en&biw=1708&bih=778&tbm=isch&tbnid=RDZZrfGLIM_N3M:&imgrefurl=https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/tamagotchi%2520p%27s%3Flanguage%3Den_US&docid=iuhbNbgNIE5InM&imgurl=https://24.media.tumblr.com/7a16305019b5a3e83bfcf43bd559c3ec/tumblr_mk8o46afci1rf4q8io1_r1_500.jpg&w=500&h=433&ei=RpeuUbCMH-3I0gGDoICoCw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:24,s:0,i:162&iact=rc&dur=641&page=1&tbnh=173&tbnw=188&start=0&ndsp=32&tx=78.25&ty=83.25... I definitely do not regret getting the colors I did they are amazing lol <3

And the yellow would go really well with all the pierces... :) Thank you for your enthusiasm. Alright, Cofflet it is!

Wow... Its gonna be the odd yellow egg in a family of pink and white electronics :B I find that to be a little quirky and cute haha. The white P's and I just can't click, I don't know... It's pretty but I find it almost too elegant and delicate. Compared to some other colors... At least.

I'm also wondering whether I should get another P's or an iD L.. I have a quesiton, there are secret characters on the P's that you can only get by connecting to so and so many different ones, does this only work with another P's or can I do that with an iD L as well?

THERE ARE SECRET CHARACTERS ON THE ID L AS WELL oops cap lock sry guys...but they may be different and there are also connection characters for the id l...both the id L and P's are amazing! ive been collecting one of each color and design causei love them sooooo much hehe <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back