Tamatomo stamps on ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
I know that there are such things as Tamatomo stamps on the ID L, but is that their proper name? I'm always seeing "Happy Symbols" or "Happy seals" and stuff like that. So is it "Tamatomo stamps" or can you just call them what ever? And I've heard and seen that they have names....Is it Ta, Ma, To, and Mo? Or are they just, "Tamatomo stamp #1" or something like that? :) :) :) :) :) :)

techniquely you can call them any of the above, they started out as Ta Ma To Mo because of the TMGC ID as the stamps have those letters in Japanese on each of the four, the TMGC+C has seven "symbols" to represent the happy objects. the tamagotchi p's has happy "puzzle pieces" and the ID L has 4 happy "stamps" so that's why you might be seeing so many names for all them. ii hope this helps a lil <3 oh and if you need the lists I have them and ill send you a copy if you'de like. <3

techniquely you can call them any of the above, they started out as Ta Ma To Mo because of the TMGC ID as the stamps have those letters in Japanese on each of the four, the TMGC+C has seven "symbols" to represent the happy objects. the tamagotchi p's has happy "puzzle pieces" and the ID L has 4 happy "stamps" so that's why you might be seeing so many names for all them. ii hope this helps a lil <3 oh and if you need the lists I have them and ill send you a copy if you'de like. <3

I like to call them happy stamps. But it really depends on what you like to call them. ^_^

Yes, please! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back