A cow's log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Hey :) )

This is my log obviously :D

Everything's falling apart so quickly.

Anyways, this is...

A cow's log.

I'll be logging my P's and my P1 :D I'll add pictures too :)

Why? Cause I can. Cause I just got my P's and I want to pair it up with another tamagotchi and thought why not the newest and oldest models?

DNtoPEbl.jpg

HVKi724l.jpg

Oooohhh very pretty :)

QP8o3fIl.jpg

So I just hatched both of them earlier this day :D

And it's a baby boy! Let's name it... Melissa Rei :) Cause why not?

HhFyUUjl.jpg

Didn't get much pictures but here he is :p

He went to the park a couple times and met a lot of Tama pets which are so adorable and he also does great in games.

He later evolved into a cute Turtletchi :3

Current stats: Full hunger hearts and happy thingy 8 grams and has 6020 gotchi points

I didn't take a picture of my P1 but he's now a Marutchi as usual.

Current stats: 10 oz. Discipline 0 Hungry = 3/4 Happy = 2/4

micaGeUl.jpg

Sorry if it was shaky. I also have a picture of them sleeping ( OH GOD THAT SOUNDED SO WRONG )

1kj3C0ll.jpg

I1X5Gggl.jpg

Well, that's it for now! PM me for comments and suggestions!

Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll try to update my log twice a day :D

Now what? God I suck at this

Anyways, let's start.

So as I mentioned, Rei is now a Turtletchi :D The first thing I did when he woke up was take him to the park and he met this fella. And since he's a toddler now, I painted him!

DOeUZo9l.jpg

fwmNnvXl.jpg

And he turned out like this!

FTdLVDel.jpg

r7CFXFkl.jpg

The color combination is kinda scary so I changed him back to normal after a few minutes. He might haunt me in my dreams if I don't.

I also bought him a binocular and a computer :D I'm raising his intelligence so I can get a Cosmotchi. We'll find out later if he'll turn into one!

JiO9l06l.jpg

5PfXtQkl.jpg

Also, this fell from the sky when I took him outside. It was a multiplier in the games! Sweet! I didn't know that was possible :D

oQhtn5Dl.jpg

Current Stats: 1yr, Full hunger meter, full happy meter, 16 grams and has 5660 gotchi points.

Meanwhile, Vinny on the other hand is fine :D He doesn't have much pictures but here's one :D He hasn't called me yet this day so that's good :)

His name is Vinny because the P1 is a vintage and you know... Vintage, Vinny? :)

BtyazAzl.jpg

Current Stats: 2yr, 17 oz., Discipline=0, Hungry and Happiness is full.

UKEWKuil.jpg

I'll be back later! :) Oh and BigDaddy said there wasn't enough "cowliness" in my log so here goes.

COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS COWLINESS

Moo.

So this is 2 posts. I dunno why I'm telling you this at the start though.

My mom's going to vacation for 2 days so expect less quality pictures. Deal with it bro.

Anyways, let's start.

So I got this flier multiplier again. Yup. That's what I call it. Flier multiplier. So I fed him a lot of snacks... Maybe a little bit too much..played non-stop and changed his wallpaper! It's now space-themed!

q2mhU3Hl.jpg

NncjqCQl.jpg

trGrcDAl.jpg

tmGImlql.jpg

HZyJ5shl.jpg

And for the first time, I saw the Mobile shop/cart with Cafe Mama. I bought sushi for Rei and unexpectedly, we were given a 50% discount on the Music Cafe!

3SVHYvnl.jpg

VGKD7u4l.jpg

5FbfVcLl.jpg

( sorry for the blurry one )

I also managed to get Rei to daycare but I tried it for like 1 minute 'cause ain't nobody got time fo' dat. Then he had this diary thingy. It's really cute even if I can't read it :D

XjtTSEGl.jpg

Current Stats: Full hunger meter and Happiness meter, 18 grams and has 1390 Gotchi Points

Vinny didn't do much today but he called me 2 times for no reason so I scolded him :p It raised his discipline :D

qKi8Kitl.jpg

Current Stats: 2 yrs. old, 25 oz., Discipline shown above, the hungry hearts is 3/4 full and the happy hearts is 2/4 full.

To be continued... ( in a dark gloomy voice )

Here I am again... You tired of my face yet?

Anyways, let's continue.

gIrZoa5l.jpg

COSMOTCHI! Rei evolved :D Obviously.

He went to the park and saw a couple of Tama Pets. Hopefully he'll get one soon :)

gCs72SXl.jpg

Rei is so cute! I want him to turn into Knightchi so I'll try my best! His house suits him well!

x4wRGFCl.jpg

He took a bath cause he can. I want him too I wanted to see how the bathroom looks like :)

X3kqMHol.jpg

He also bought a couple stuff. I'll show it tommorow 'cause he's asleep now.

zpXJ0Jil.jpg

And from the other post, this is what I was pertaining to. A 50% discount coupon/ check/ something :p

LrTAGQMl.jpg

And he once again saw Cafe Mama. I bought a hamburger, 2 sushis and an Icecream.

bngUy5ol.jpg

That's it! No Vinny here :p Cause Vinny sucks there's not that much action from a P1 but it's really cute. I'm aiming for a Maskutchi or Mametchi!

Moo.

The pictures aren't as clear as the previous ones 'cause I used our tablet cause my mom brought her camera D:

In 2 days, pictures will be back to normal! :D Let's start :)

Let me show you the things Rei bought yesterday :D

r1avEo7l.jpg

jILn20Yl.jpg

f3sKAwRl.jpg

uMQgYmNl.jpg

Rei went to Daycare too! He's already teen but still in Daycare... He's probably stupid

W9T8l2Bl.jpg

TYIgzOel.jpg

He added this to his diary/journal/whatever.

QxR0tgYl.jpg

And here he is playing in the rain with his robot. My house is back to normal 'cause I was showing my friends how to renovate your room and I thought once you buy the wallpaper, you can change it again for free. Never have I been so wrong.

OfavOrAl.jpg

Da5fGLIl.jpg

He'll evolve later! I hope he turns into a Knightchi :D Make sure to check back later!

Current Stats: Full hunger and happiness meter, 16 grams, 2140 Gotchi Points.

Holy Moly! Look what happened to Vinny! Nothing. As usual. He called me again for no reason. Maybe he's jealous of Rei... I scolded him again and his Discipline is almost full! Yay :D He'll also evolve later so check my log later :D

6s5guEtl.jpg

Current Stats: 3yrs. old, 22oz. Hunger = 3/4 Happy= 4/4

Moo.

2 posts again.

Lez Start! :D

Guess who evolved!? Not Vinny. 'cause Vinny sucks! Rei! And he turned into a Knightchi successfully! :D

DYjUOVEl.jpg

H9M10VUl.jpg

Rei also got a pet! Yay! The fish thingy with feet that's living in a dog house.

9jB9Dg5.jpg

LWnGu2fl.jpg

Rei went to the park and met some girls. He met Pekopekotchi and Himespetchi ( no pictures sorry :( ) They both had a date with Rei. Himespetchi kissed Rei! That filthy girl! And Pekopekotchi went to the beach with Rei. They seemed happy at first and then this girl splashed water to Rei's face! Well these 2 will certainly be not the future mother of Rei's children :p He also saw Tamastargirltchi but I was like ugh. And Rei dated Kiraritchi. I dunno why but I'm perfectly fine with Kiraritchi. I possible candidate for Rei :)

wfVo2hul.jpg

G1vqygFl.jpg

Dv7nWkt.jpg

yAKqRSSl.jpg

And guess who got his first puzzle piece!? Not Vinny. 'Cause Vinny sucks. Yup! He used his clapper! He bought it when he was still a toddler! The pictures will be on the next post!

kcdEbVVl.jpg

Current Stats: Both happiness and hunger meter are full, 1/4 Puzzle pieces, 16 grams and has 590 Gotchi points ( his house is fully spaced-theme again!)

Vinny got sick 'cause he sucks. I managed to heal him quickly. No pictures though 'cause Vinny sucks. He's supposed to evolve but I dunno what happened. Odd. Maybe tommorow. Oh he also slept with a poo beside him 'cause Vinny sucks.

Current Stats: 3yrs. old, 23 oz., Discipline same as last time, Hunger meter = 1/4 Happy = 0/4

To be continued... ( how 'bout in a Morgan Freeman voice )

~THE EPIC BATTLE OF REI AND KUNOITCHI~

2d9S0qNl.jpg

Rei and Shigurehimetchi was taking a date

Rei: Oh no. SupahCow, are you seriously going to add this conversation things? Just no.

Shigurehimetchi: Yeah whatever. I don't even appear in the P's. How great is that.

q5NtSBpl.jpg

then out of the blue, a group of supposedly scary ninjas appeared out of nowhere.

Rei: Holeh Cow. We were about to make-out. Oh well.

VOMM6rsl.jpg

Rei used his holy scroll.

Rei: Let me use my owner's geography map. Oh Shigurehimetchi, you can go. We don't need you anymore.

mQBo4Kkl.jpg

the ninjas were wiped-out by the power of geography.

Rei: Seriously SupahCow, are you still gonna continue this dialogue thingy? SHIGUREHIMETCHI!? GO!

Shigurehimetchi: I want more screen time Bandai Japan!

YoWkaUyl.jpg

and Rei was alone. Pondering on what the ninja's plan. Actually no. I just made that up 'cause I can.

Rei: Seriously Cow? You're not gonna stop making me talk?

Db9GADC.jpg

and suddenly somebody threw shurikens at him. How not-so predictable was that!?

Rei: Who the hell does that when I was supposed to be emoting right now!?

va2PGVAl.jpg

And a dramatic scene appears! How not-so predictable again!

Kunoitchi: Imma kill you girl!

X0m9YBml.jpg

Kunoitchi: STAHP THIS DIALOGUE! IMMA KILL REI IF YOU DON'T.

PA8yVjil.jpg

Rei: If this was a high jump competition, I was already the champion. But it isn't 'cause life is unfair.

TZn4ZVN.jpg

And this is the part where it ends! 'Cause it was just a trailer and I have reached the photo limit.

Hope you enjoyed that :p 'Cause I didn't. Well, I won't do this dialogue thingy anymore. Maybe when there's another trailer but only that :p

Moo.

Sorry for not logging earlier this day. I'll make it up to you by having 3 posts!

Oh and Vinny will be on post 3. But I guess you're here for my P's and Rei 'cause Vinny sucks but this time he evolved. Check it out.

Let's start :D

I got the 2 other puzzle pieces for Rei! In this post, I'll just show you how Rei got his puzzle pieces.

The second one is from the meal on the restaurant. Luckily I have my discount coupon to cut my expenses in half. It's amazing how a part of your life is fulfilled just by eating a meal.

RsrDzJ3l.jpg

d99AwSbl.jpg

IrKe4r1l.jpg

z2UB1p6l.jpg

OBNM9tMl.jpg

The third puzzle piece came from the clothing thing. He seems to really love his new clothes although I don't.

ajamoeXl.jpg

qfPrr4Hl.jpg

4Q2BClGl.jpg

NMM6Cwol.jpg

zOGOo8sl.jpg

One more! The last puzzle piece comes automatically when you have kept your adult for 48 hours. Guess I'll get it tomorrow!

To be continued... ( In Coffretchi's voice which is really annoying )

~THE BACHELOR : TAMAGOTCHI EDITION~

In this episode of Bachelor, Rei finds his perfect soulmate. Who will it be?

He met Stargirltchi on the park, they went to the beach afterwards! But this little filthy beast splashed water to Rei's face!

UZgBedD.jpg

JWzC8D9.jpg

He then met this 2 other girls. I don't even want to mention their names 'cause it irritates me so much! Actually I don't know their name and I'm just lazy to search their name. They did exactly what Stargirltchi did! Act sweet at first and then reveal their really really really really really ugly side of them.

BfaLN9e.jpg

P1ayv7e.jpg

InWtHwb.jpg

xAX7N3u.jpg

And then last but not the least, Kiraritchi! She's really beautiful, inside and out. Didn't do anything harsh and just made their date simple and sweet. This is the perfect girl for Rei! When Rei reaches the right age, Kiraritchi might be his wife!

fMoqnQ4.jpg

vTL5tWn.jpg

az1lajf.jpg

Who will it be? Will it be Kiraritchi already? Find out on tommorow or some other day's The Bachelor: Tamagotchi Edition!

Thanks for watching, reading, viewing, whatever.

To be continued once again... ( Maybe this time your own voice. )

WB :) Oh wait... Is this TamaChat... Guess not

Let's start :D

Rei went to 2 part-time jobs today! He first tried out the Kira Mori shop thingy. His job clearly doesn't suit him well.

lxkQXkvl.jpg

And then he tried the park! He does well! His looks compliment his job!

P8IHris.jpg

He then went to Dream School! So Rei's a working student huh. :p He took several classes too :D It's great to see his classmates too :)

BeQJpsd.jpg

vmmgr1n.jpg

He also wrote this on his journal. This is how it looks like when there's a new thing on the journal/diary.

thIiHOt.jpg

And here's his journal entry!

tSTdMSV.jpg

I guess that's enough for Rei :p He'll get his last puzzle piece tomorrow so keep an eye on my log! He even might get married tomorrow! Who knows?

Current Stats: Both happiness and hunger meter are full, 16 grams, 0 Gotchi Points :eek: Just noticed that :eek:

And here's Vinny! He finally evolved! Yay! He's not non-sense anymore. He turned into a Tamatchi! A good care teen! One step closer to Mametchi and Masuktchi! I wouldn't mind a Ginjirotchi though:) He still sucks though.

Current Stats: 4 yrs. old, 23 oz. Discipline same as last time, Hunger = 2/4, Happy = 3/4

PNT3GTol.jpg

Pictures might be back to normal soon :) Soon means tomorrow

Moo.

Sorry for not logging yesterday :( I waited for my mom's camera :p Oh and the pictures are clear again :D

So, I'll just make this 4 posts :) Oh! And no Vinny here 'cause Vinny sucks.

I'll try to log again later as well :)

Rei got his last puzzle piece! Yay! :D

cq00L8el.jpg

Look! He also made his entry on the record book thingy :D

JqQdBd4l.jpg

D4G9A6Xl.jpg

And let's continue the...

~THE BACHELOR : TAMAGOTCHI EDITION~

Rei is ready for his marriage and a ton of new girls are available for him! Who will he choose?

6Ui43Ogl.jpg

khu4CG5l.jpg

ZG5B9b7l.jpg

Looks like Rei isn't interested in any of them. Then who will he choose?

W4xJDENl.jpg

Rei went back to Kiraritchi! His true love! :D

2Cw3wFWl.jpg

They had a date and everything went well!

y6MONWfl.jpg

What's this!? Is this it?

Check out my post below!

P0PYj6cl.jpg

Rei's getting married! And I hope it's a girl :3

o0EpIc7l.jpg

Lu36pv8l.jpg

Mmmm... Fireworks :D

bQgq4Dml.jpg

Awww.... Going back to where they first met each other :3

o7JTYvzl.jpg

7hdJm0Tl.jpg

MXYmulHl.jpg

roNNA4Al.jpg

ndwT8KHl.jpg

hVMPIbQl.jpg

And I have reached the photo limit once again -_-

I have 2 more posts so just scroll down :p

And here's the better, more formal log post 'cause the other 2 were suckish :p .

Wedding :D Yay :D Wedding means new generation and babies 'cause that's how it works in real life. You have fireworks then you get babies out of nowhere.

6KIuf3Xl.jpg

QAdOR6Dl.jpg

l1cRaOkl.jpg

YuWw4UQl.jpg

THAT IS ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE SEEN EVER. THE 4th PICTURE IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE.

SaoDuSbl.jpg

And another baby boy :( It's alright :D

64pbnmXl.jpg

x1110qxl.jpg

8G2DwQel.jpg

yC6UKhKl.jpg

2ZofsDtl.jpg

And there goes Rei... :( *sobs*

Anyway, this is a new chapter for my log! I never thought I would actually last this long at logging. :p

To be continued once again cause of the photo limit...

B6qE2Fsl.jpg

And here's Ryder! He'll be a Rightchi :D

Y5FIPxRl.jpg

FmZOHr3l.jpg

The dining area and shower's dirty and I can't clean it up yet... Poor Ryder :(

RbcSLyHl.jpg

And there he is feeling pretty with the sunflowers behind him. OMG he might turn gay

AND HE EVOLVED!

NEMB9CCl.jpg

VzxfcRDl.jpg

He turned into Mitsumarutchi. Very different from his father :)

3srZjmgl.jpg

osf5o5Rl.jpg

And there he is reading a cookbook 'cause I need to have his personality to be Gourmet so I can get Maimaitchi.

Current Stats: Full Hunger and Happiness meter, 25 grams and has 730 Gotchi Points and is 2nd generation! :D

And as for Vinny, He's still suckish :p Nothing happened except he has diarrhea and poops everywhere :)

Current Stats: Hunger= 0/4 Happy= 1/4, 6yrs.old, 43oz. :eek: and discipline is still the same

Moo.

Congrats for the 192 views! :D

I'm sorry for the lack of updates :( The weather is crazy here and so is our Wi-Fi :(

I'll make it up to you by having 3 posts! Hope that's good enough!

Let's start :)

Ryder evolved into Maimaitchi! Just as expected.

OsYBs4pl.jpg

Here he is using his computer :D I'm trying to raise his intelligence so he can be a Raitotchi!

rPRClQ9l.jpg

gCaNruSl.jpg

And I changed his color! Twice!

WnZWwHGl.jpg

He looks like a Mametchi with Captain America's shield on his back...

pU90VySl.jpg

And here he looks like Young Mametchi that has cute hunch that's colorful. And that I choose :p

Here he is using the cart I got from Eco-Town!

oDZ0rrql.jpg

YOtDkKgl.jpg

x0WlOYEl.jpg

More of Ryder in the next post! Meanwhile Vinny...

804cSFFl.jpg

He turned into Kuchipatchi -_- Fudge... I'll just see how long he'll live :p

Current Stats: 8 yrs. old, 56 oz. :eek: , Discipline meter = full, Hunger = 2/4 and Happy = 3/4

And Ryder evolved! Check Ryder out on the next post!

And Ryder evolved into....

jqgyZlil.jpg

Isn't he charming?

I got all his puzzle pieces in one go! :p In this post, I'll show you how he got his first two puzzle pieces. I'll show the other one on the next post!

His first piece is from the computer!

ejyzZuTl.jpg

sLLNVxbl.jpg

oRWzMhjl.jpg

2dNdHPLl.jpg

yyVXbeAl.jpg

And there's his rocket ship!

R3TSnNyl.jpg

And his second piece came from the helmet thingy that's identical to Sunopotchi's hat. Maybe Ryder stole it.

nuldEfYl.jpg

2VZfLyvl.jpg

And his second puzzle piece!

wiiX0Jll.jpg

More on Ryder on the next post! And no more Vinny 'cause Vinny's a fat, ugly and suckish Kuchipatchi

And last post :(

Anyways, let's continue

Ryder's 3rd puzzle piece! And look at Rei supporting his son! So cute :3 He seems to be fulfilled with a piece of chocolate. If eating gives you a puzzle piece, then I probably have millions right now. His last puzzle piece will appear after 48 hours of being an Adult. Guess we'll see it the day after tomorrow.

biA7xJel.jpg

vY96YEIl.jpg

TuRd7thl.jpg

He also went to school today :D He went to the park too to work as a part-time police man. Studying while working? Poverty maybe.

wbBJWUAl.jpg

And it looks like Ryder found himself a lovable pet.

FCMqefg.jpg

KeavpjD.jpg

And he went on a date! It was raining when he had a date with Warutsutchi but that didn't stop them. Looks like there'll be a Bachelor : Tamagotchi Edition Season 2 :p

jRS67krl.jpg

4BXG8Xil.jpg

kaA75jTl.jpg

Well I might not log again later but who knows?

Current Stats: Full hunger meter, 90% of Happy meter is full. How did I know? I just guessed. 33 grams and has 31460 Gotchi Points :D

Moo.

Hey :) ) YAY FOR THE 219 VIEWS!

I'm back to school D: I'll still log and no one can stop me > :D . I dunno if I can still log everyday though D:

Let's start! :D Oh and please pay attention to Vinny this time 'cause SPOILER he died. Finally.

Ryder didn't do much today. But may I present you with, FASHION THINGY!

59HD4sYl.jpg

King Ryder looks awesome :D

jqT8zOsl.jpg

Oooooh. Very sassy.

hae2bvZl.jpg

Ummmm..... I dunno about that...

And here he is using his new karaoke-thingy :p He's like Justin Bieber, looks good but can't sing.

ruioua1l.jpg

And there he is playing with his pet in the rain! :D

ThmIAy8l.jpg

He'll get his last puzzle piece soon and he'll be able to marry! EEEEK! That means The Bachelor ;)

Current Stats: 3/4 Hunger meter, Full happiness meter 26 grams and 16710 Gotchi Points

And Vinny... died... HURAH FOR VINNY'S DEATH!

TIYQtG7l.jpg

wY65HHcl.jpg

I never thought he'll reach the age 5 at all :D Well that's good :) But I don't want my P's alone here so which vintage should I run again? Angel or Morino?

Current Stats: DEAD

And let's go back to memory lane with Rei! I just want to max out the photo limit 'cause I can.

YuWw4UQl.jpg

SaoDuSbl.jpg

And just 2 pictures cause meow.

Moo.

Hey :) ) Yay for the 234 views! Looks like the views on this log can count :p

TamaTalk's been expiriencing a lot of drama lately :p Let's keep this log post happy :)

I have 3 posts again. You know how the photo limit works right? :p

Let's start! and end this crap.

And I got Ryder's last puzzle piece! Hurah!

K9oOjH6l.jpg

SDGHCjvl.jpg

And he went to the laboratory thingy. Surprisingly, I met Rei ( my previous Knightchi ) instead of the Scientist guy.

3ysBwTzl.jpg

7g0ycVGl.jpg

And here it is again:~THE BACHELOR : TAMAGOTCHI EDITION~

Yd9zmc8l.jpg

Jurietchi is too sparkly for Ryder.

mEBaDGEl.jpg

And Chouchoutchi is over-detailed and looks like a pixie that used Meth for some time.

And finally, Memetchi!

aAxr9ZGl.jpg

Memetchi has beautiful, sparkly eyes! And she cares about his hair too just like Ryder!

aAxr9ZGl.jpg

xFeZTWwl.jpg

And they got married!

Now scroll down :p

And let's continue :p

Thk4RJTl.jpg

GQG1YAxl.jpg

POU1VD0l.jpg

rSq8PALl.jpg

And they're on the church!

06jL2mal.jpg

0qb8z1Gl.jpg

B1Nz2I2l.jpg

aUyXqKgl.jpg

zi4s8H9l.jpg

So cute! I love the wedding animation! And they had a baby! And it's another boy -_- The motherboard of My P's seems to love boys.

aUyXqKgl.jpg

And I'll name him... Rihanna! Crusoe!

Yeah. You thought it'll start with an R right? Well you're wrong. 'Cause life is unfair and harsh in many ways.

I just watched this movie with the Loch Ness Monster thingy and apparently, Crusoe means trapped in an island.

Just like my Crusoe! Trapped in a device.

Now scroll a little more. I don't care if you're fingers hurt.

Latest posts

Back