Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Angel App coming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

robodog

• robodog user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:09 PM ( #35 )

That's what I'm hoping for. That it takes off and becomes insanely popular to the point we start getting real Tamas again. You can't swing a dead cat in a Wal Mart without hitting a piece of Angry Birds merchandise. I want the same for Tamagotchi.

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:33 AM ( #36 )

I recently did a survey... I went on the Tamagotchi LIFE app for the first time in a few months and the advert at the bottom of the screen was for a survey. It's probably on the T-LIFE website somehwere.

Anyway, one of the questions asked if I would buy a Tamagotchi Angel app, and it had an image of a mock-up title screen. The next few questions asked about whether I prefer P1 or P2 characters, probably suggesting a P2 update / app.

Lilystar

• lilystar user photo

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:49 AM ( #37 )

I'm actually really happy about this app! I do love the actual Tama toys a lot more, but I haven't been on the site or interested in Tamagotchis for a few years and happy that the company still exists and it is thriving. While I will keep hoping for some new toys in America, it's better then nothing. You can count on me downloading this app for my iPod Touch!

mozaique

• mozaique user photo

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:04 AM ( #38 )

the app is sucessful? more like bad news because it'll attract even more #hashtagging #hippies into our #tamagotchi #fandom #lol #kidstoy #90's #nostalgia dO yOU WANT THAT ON TT

The more theres people showing attention to Tamagotchis again... The more there are chances Bandai decides to produce again :) I mean like, they've been making 2 Tamagotchi apps lately (Life and now Angel), and a Japanese Tamatown...

I'm just scared that lots and lots of people get into the tama-love and Bandai keeps not producing... Prices higher even more... I'll have to stick to my fakes forever, then...  -_-

Altrough ''cuteness'', ''Kawaii'' and ''softness'' aren't really common words in America for teens, so we must not despare!!!  :P

KuromametchiAndKunoitchi

• kuromametchiandkunoitchi user photo

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:41 PM ( #39 )

They should really make the original tamogatchis cheaper. They are like $65 dollars new! I got a tamago at 14.00. Im 11 and I used to play tamagotchi ALL THE TIME when I was 4. They are really cool. They should also put the tamago website up again.

tamacrazy96

• tamacrazy96 user photo

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:43 PM ( #40 )

Well now we know that the Tamagotchi Friends device is coming this year to the US, so it obviously wasn't bad for this app to be released (nor the Angel one coming soon)!  :lol: ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THE FIRST NEW TAMA IN FOUR YEARS?!

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:42 PM ( #41 )

tamacrazy96 has my opinion spot on.

The main strategy of L.I.F.E. being centered around a clothing line and whatnot was what I thought was bad.  The app (As well as the forthcoming Angel app) was an excellent idea in my book.  As I have said before, I can see after the Angel us possibly getting the other vintage releases (Minus the Mothra, Genjintchi, and Tamaotchi due to licensing issues).

Theoretically, it would be wicked cool if the Osutchi and Mesutchi part of the app in this series connected to others online or via bluetooth, for instance.

Enough speculation, though.  I await the Angel update with bated breath.  :)

lovelitchi_4950

• lovelitchi-4950 user photo

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:00 AM ( #42 )

do you reckon now that the app is popular it might come to us Australians? :o

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:18 PM ( #43 )

A friend let me borrow her phone and I was playing the app. I can't wait for the angel version. I'm glad there's still life in Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.

TheYatagarasu

• theyatagarasu user photo

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:34 PM ( #44 )

I'd definitely download the Angel app seeing as I never had one of those as a kid, nor will I probably ever buy one now.  It always seemed like a fun spin on the original Tamagotchi to me. 

HOWEVER.....I sincerely hope they fix the glitches this time around.  No, I do not appreciate it when the app freezes all the dang time, I get a message saying "insufficient memory," or my Tama dies for no reason after days of perfect care. If I'd paid money for the original L.I.F.E. app I would have been rather nonplussed.  

RIP, Pickles the Zukitchi, lost to bad code.....

(Oh, and I'm really glad there was an option to turn the music off in L.I.F.E.  That tune was hideous). 

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:25 AM ( #45 )

Ladies and gentlemen, the Android version is out a day early!  Some things I'll point out right away after starting it up...

-Ghost Angel / Obaketchi 2 is now referred to as Ghost Jr.

-The app mode game is a speed counting game.  You have to tap the numbers 1 to 20 in order.

-Deviltchi is indeed in as a bad ending - he is referenced in the instruction manual when you start the app for the first time.

Further coverage will be found in my log both here and at Tama Zone later today.

• tamastar133 likes this

Gerbiltchi

• gerbiltchi user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:19 AM ( #46 )

I downloaded it! I'm not sure why they decided to change Obaketchi 2 to Ghost Jr. Anyway, I'm enjoying the app so far. :D

puzzledpanda

• puzzledpanda user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:11 PM ( #47 )

I just downloaded the app this morning, I was really excited for it! Unfortunately the download caused my iphone to get stuck in an endless restart loop, and I had to completely wipe my phone in order to get it to work again. So I lost everything except my contacts and a few pictures that I had backed up.  -_-

No idea if it's anything to do with this app in particular (note that I can open the app now with no problems) or if it was just bad luck with my phone, but I thought I'd put this out there anyway. Back up your data regularly...I've learned that the hard way now...

Anyway, the app has a cool login bonus thing! After logging into the app a certain number of times, you get a gift. Today I got a Tamagotchi Angel iphone wallpaper.

Tamafurbi

• tamafurbi user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:16 PM ( #48 )

Yes, yes, yes!! Do not forget the Tamagotchi Angel! :D It is very nostalgic for me. I really like my connection Angelgotchi. It will add to the introduction of the new ultra-rare Tamagotchi for fans who never played! 
I love the new features and Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. I would request to include the application for P's or friends Tamagotchi. It would very cute anime characters and for your all pad phones of this is to play!

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:58 AM ( #49 )

Major spoilers!  Just as I did for the G2 update for the original L.i.f.e. app, here's a list of all the possible colors for the teen, adult, and secret characters.

Tamatchi Angel - Yellow, orange, pink

Takotchi Angel - Pink with red lips, cyan with green lips, purple with yellow lips

Chestnut Angel - Tan, yellow, pink

Ginjirotchi Angel - Cyan / blue, yellow / green, pink / green

Chubby Angel - Blue shirt, green shirt, pink with red shirt

Tarakotchi Angel - Yellow with pink lips, orange with yellow lips, pink with purple lips

Oyajitchi Angel - Tan, orange, pink

Twin Angels - Yellow shirts, yellow and green with green and yellow shirts (Alternated colors), pink shirts

Shogun Angel - Red shirt, cyan shirt, pink with red shirt

Cactus Angel - Green, cyan, pink

Smiling Angel - Tan with purple pants, yellow with purple pants, tan with purple pants and pink outline

Lucky Unchi-kun - Gold, sapphire (Dark blue), pink

I can also confirm that Deviltchi counts as a character in the Gallery Mode.  Cactus Angel does not have a text typed name but Smiling Angel does, so it seems that Smiling Angel is in and Cactus Angel is only programmed in to make things easier for the upcoming Japanese version of the app.

Myself?  I want to get the sapphire Lucky Unchi-kun if at all possible.  :)

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:17 PM ( #50 )

I downloaded it yesterday and it's super cute! ^_^ And is it just me, or is the Angel one better than the first one?

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:29 PM ( #51 )

It's better than it I love everything I have the pink shell I love the mini game along with the log-out thing reward :P