Computer Games You Like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteFoam

Reaction score
Hey! Just curious what other people out there play. :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Computer games are fun, and so why not?

They can be basically anything (including paint) so long as it's on the computer!

Tell me whatcha guys like!!

I thought Black and White was a lot of fun. You play a god who has to build a civilization. You can play a good god or an evil god. You also have a creature to help you. You choose from a giant tiger, ape or cow. You can teach the creature things. For example, I taught mine how to throw his poo at my worshippers. Eventually you have another god as an ally. He has a giant turtle. I used to do horrible, horrible things to that turtle. I'd beat it mercilessly and force it to eat it's own poop. I don't think my ally cared much about that turtle because he never did anything while I did this.

Another thing I love about it is the choices it gives you. Anyone who's ever played a video game knows this scenario. You need something from someone that will help you save the world but this person won't cooperate unless you do some chore for them. In Black and White I needed a stone so I could unlock my creature. The stone is in a villager's house. They won't cough it up unless you find their idiot brother who has wandered off in the woods somewhere. Ordinarily you'd be at the mercy of this person. And yes, you can do the nice thing and fetch the villager's brother. But I was not a nice god. I was a wrathful, vengeful god. I found this person's brother. I then killed him and dropped the corpse on his sister's doorstep. I then smashed their house to pieces and retrieved my stone. Sure, I could have just smashed the house and retrieved my stone yet still let the brother live, But I had to make an example of these people.

I love Minecraft! . Basically You're put into this empty world that's just like earth with oceans and forests and jungles and deserts but you're all alone except for animals and and mobs, which are these creatures that come out at night, though they aren't really scary, actually some of them are really cute, except they can kill you which is the scary part. Luckily, they only come out at night or in a dark area so you have to make a shelter before dark. That's only the basics of minecraft, there's much more to it!

Another game is Portal, which can be on the PC or I think X-box and Playstation which is a puzzle game but it has a really cool story where you're trapped by robots in this test facility and your main goal is to escape with a portal gun that transports you but it can only be used on special surfaces. This one robot called Gladus is super mean to you in Portal 2 when she captures you again after escaping, but she is also pretty funny.

Games I like -

Dolphin Island Underwater Adventures

Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean 2

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3

Temple Run 2

My brother really likes Minecraft, it's the one thing my mum will let him play. I actually don't like the look of it though, because it involves moving stuff around and building stuff, which I'm bad at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Sims 2. Although most of the time I'm better at creating Sims than playing them. - -

-

I miss my old versions of Catz, which had like 5 games and for dogz as well. (they also had plush with a collar, I love that thing. Simmilar to a webkins but it made noise and had standard colors) now its Petz, and I think somewhere along the line got a name change or mass redo. I guess like the nintendogs nintencats now?

Original sims. Good times... Poor game is MIA and the original unleashed pets can't play without it.

Many of my favorite games don't work or need updates.

Oh yes, if I could, my Lion King Storybook game. Lemmings, and Mickey Mouse Reader. Awww yes. Childhood. XD. Atleast Lemmings got carried over to GBC.

Portal 2, Baldur's Gate, Rayman 2, Rayman 3, Heroes IV, Civilization IV, Zeus: Master of Olympus, Majesty, Dungeon's Keeper, Dungeon's Keeper II, Dungeons, Fable, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Sheep, The Sims 2, Hugo's House of Horrors (via DOS BOX), The Pink Panther Hocus Pocus, Pink Panther: Pinkadelic Pursuits... Hm, I can't remember more, but there are surely 3 times more games I like than I listed here... ;P

• Sims 2
  • Catz

Catz 5
Sonic Adventure DX
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue (it's GREAT I tell you)
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Tamagotchi PC game!

Touhou though I suck on the 6th one, RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, and The Sims even though I don't have Sims on my computer...I also suck at Sims without the motherlode cheat.

Off and Grief Syndrome comes to mind.

I wasn't able to beat Off though.

Nancy Drew and the Haunted Carousel

Nancy Drew and the Phantom of Venice

Zoo Tycoon (I like making the animals chase the people > :D )

I forgot about Icy Tower and Black and White 2.

Btw, Tinkepiee11, her name is GLaDOS. ;P

Civilization 5

Minecraft

Don't Starve

Team Fortress 2

Castle Crashers

Fav MMOs

Tera

Rift

My PC favorites include:

Diablo 2

Diablo 3

Guild Wars

I used to be really into Maple Story. Some of my favorite memories are from playing MS in college. I miss it! I played Pet Society and Sims Social during their earlier days when they were on Facebook, before Playfish shut them down.

Most of my gaming takes place on consoles though, especially old Nintendo classics, like the NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube. :D

Reactions: Box
The Sims of course ;) I still run the original version on my Windows 8 laptop. :wub: I play 2 and 3 as well.

The Catz 5 and Dogz 5 and Babyz are some of my favorite PC Games!

I love the Harvest Moon series and I'm just an overall huge simulation fan!

I play some World of Warcraft when I feel like it :p (boyfriend literally begs me to play)

All the stuff we nerds play, and a few indie games.

Speaking of indie games, Pom Gets Wi-Fi is relatively new and pretty darn funny. (short game)

Most of my gaming takes place on consoles though, especially old Nintendo classics, like the NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube. :D
Oh, man, me too. I love the classics. I love all those. I even own an original Gameboy.

And several bootlegs in-between :lol:

All the stuff we nerds play, and a few indie games.

Speaking of indie games, Pom Gets Wi-Fi is relatively new and pretty darn funny. (short game)

Oh, man, me too. I love the classics. I love all those. I even own an original Gameboy.

And several bootlegs in-between :lol:
Nothing compares to the original systems. I grew up playing NES and SNES every day with my mom and sisters. The RPGs are timeless. I still play them on our original consoles today!

I tend to stick to what I loved during my childhood. I think that's why I always come back to Tamagotchis. I have such good memories of them when they first came to the US. They were everywhere. :wub:

Nothing compares to the original systems. I grew up playing NES and SNES every day with my mom and sisters. The RPGs are timeless. I still play them on our original consoles today!

I tend to stick to what I loved during my childhood. I think that's why I always come back to Tamagotchis. I have such good memories of them when they first came to the US. They were everywhere. :wub:
Ohh NES/SNES I used to have the SMS (sega master system) but i've played NES/SNES games. Which ones where your favorites? (talking about RPG's) :eek:

I still play them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back