Coffretchi - Like or Hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
OMG! COFFRETCHI IS REPLACING HIMESPETCHI IN THE ANIME! THIS WILL MAKE TAMAGOTCHI EVEN MORE GIRLY-ER! I AM SO ANNOYED!

COFFRETCHI IS THE GIRL WHO LIKES MAKE UP AND ALL THAT! OMG I WANNA KILL MYSELF! COFFRETCHI SHOULD BE DEAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SEE HOW STUFFED UP TAMAGOTCHI IS NOW

OOfFaaC.png
This sucker is jealous of Himespetchi!

(* TM Edit: Two topics merged as they were both about pretty much the same thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
They replaced Himespetchi with that girly girl how dare they if I could be in the anime I'd jack her up well punch her and like jam her in a locker from that spongebob episode and bring back Himespetchi lol anyways yea lets jack her up lol but really w

I'll rip Coffretchi's throat out and shove it up her nose! Hate Coffretchi! Everyone should hate Coffretchi! Now Himespetchi is gone, and that means no more Ikemen Mametchi. HORRIBLE!

Guys, come on, she's not that bad. I mean really. All this hate on her is getting a little out of hand. Besides being a new character on the show who happens to like makeup, what did she really do?

So what do you think?

I don't like her because she has her make-up powers or whatever and its making Tamagotchi even more horrible. No offence but in the anime, when she puts make-up on people, it looks like face paint :p . She is pretty girly as well, which is annoying to us boys, and many girls XD. In my opinion, she is the one of the worst characters made.

coffretpalette_1.jpg

*Hayden*

theres actually people who don't mind her

woah

Yes, I don't mind her. I'm not that far into the anime yet and even so, she is just another character for me, nothing more.

I watch the anime, and Coffretchi is a really BAD character in the anime. That's why I hate her, she has nothing to do besides make-up

IT DID ALL MY VOTES WRONG AND WON'T LET ME DELETE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think Coffretchi is cute!!!! I hate her and I don't think she should have replaced Himespetchi and she isn't cute! :( :( :(

Guys, come on, she's not that bad. I mean really. All this hate on her is getting a little out of hand. Besides being a new character on the show who happens to like makeup, what did she really do?
We don't really hate her, I don't think, we are just bored and pick on the first character that doesn't appeal to us. I know I for one don't hate her really, I just go on about it because everyone else does and because I can. :p

We don't really hate her, I don't think, we are just bored and pick on the first character that doesn't appeal to us. I know I for one don't hate her really, I just go on about it because everyone else does and because I can. :p
I see what you mean. :) Sorry if I came off as a little mad, you guys are allowed your own opinions too.

I don't really mind her, to be honest. I mean, she is making the Anime more girly, but it's obvious that Tamagotchis are being aimed towards the female demographic, so it makes sense that they're adding her.

I just think we should love every character, no matter how girly. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back