V3 is miasing in action :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elisiemo

Reaction score
I'm unbelievably bummed. I tore through boxes upon boxes looking for that darn little guy, and it's still nowhere to be found. I'm going to attempt one more round of searching before I declare it lost. In the event that I don't find my V3, do you guys think I should get a replacement? I really did enjoy that version. Maybe I'll get lucky and find it in the attic.

Sad face.

Thank you for the link! I may just go and order a new one since doing so will likely make the original one miraculously reappear. Also, curse you, autocorrect for mangling my thread title.

Edit: How different are the V2 and the V4/4.5 from the V3? Will I notice much of a difference if I decide to get any of those as a replacement?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you lost your Tama. :( Worst feeling ever... the V2s and V3s are similar, with the exception of online play with the V3 (which is now obsolete, so it doesn't really apply anyway...) - and the V4s and V4.5s are similar, the main differences being the characters you can raise and the difference in games between the two. V4s and V4.5s are more complex than the V2s and V3s, because your Tamas can go to school and get jobs, etc. and they grow based on a new skill points system. It's really neat!

I have a few Tamas for sale over in tBay if you're interested. There are a few V3s there as well as a V4, a V4.5 and a few other versions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back