Screen Protectors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
Hello! I would really like to keep my future ID L in PERFECT condition. I am really a nut about tiny little scratches and stuff and the bother me a lot. How do people make screen protectors for it? Or are there already screen protectors premade? How is the best way to keep it from scratching? What type of case/homemade cases? Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ra had one for his 15th Anniversary... Maybe you could PM him

Although I failed this a lot of times, using a phone protector can work. You know,iPhones and stuff. The hard part is to cut the shape. Screen protectors aren't expensive and you can go to any mobile store thingys and I'm sure they have one.

I use screen protectors for all my tamas, I buy the soft screen protectors for cell phones then measure the screen of your tama and the cut the protector into as many of the size I can get,then I apply it to the screen,but be careful cause if there is dirt on your screen itll make bubbles on your screen...just take it off clean it but not with a cloth or finger I use a tooth pick to take the dirt off then place it back down <3

Yup, just use a phone screen protector. I know they have them for sale at Target, but you might be able to get them elsewhere for a better price. A good idea would be to get one for the iPad, since it's so large. Then you could just cut it up and use it for multiple tamas. ^_^

I was able to find some generic smartphone screen protectors at Ross. I haven't actually put it on my iD L yet (cause I'm lazy lol) but I've used them before, and you need to very carefully cut it to fit the size of your Tama's screen. Make sure you DON'T get the hard screen protectors, get the soft filmy ones. The hard ones will not stick to your screen well and dirt will collect under them, as I've learned from experience.

If you're worried about cutting the screen protector (especially if you have trouble cutting things in a straight line) ask someone else to cut it for you. My mom was able to cut my old screen protectors much better than I could have, though those screen protectors were the hard ones and I ended up throwing them away.

I recommend scissors or, if you've got a very, very skilled parent/guardian/friend/relative, they can use a blade and ruler to cut the screen protector in a well-measured, straight line (That's what my mom did.).

Buy "Universal screen protector" you can get it on Mobilephone or electronic store

Like this,just cut and Paste,always use this on my tamagotchi,just follow the block and line

cellular-line-universal-screen-protector.jpg

48642556.jpg

untitled-gad-usp-e21.png

Hope that help,sorry for many post ,i can't delete or make into one post

Hi guys. i just want to tell about that screen protector. and tell to all Tamagotchi lover ,no need to buy the regular protector that doesn't have line guide,or mobile phone protector,just buy "universal screen protector" that have guide line,it will measure the right size,and you also keep the rest of the unused for other Tama,because Id L,id,tamagotchi color,p's have same screen size, Thank you and hope that help

Hello! I would really like to keep my future ID L in PERFECT condition. I am really a nut about tiny little scratches and stuff and the bother me a lot. How do people make screen protectors for it? Or are there already screen protectors premade? How is the best way to keep it from scratching? What type of case/homemade cases? Thanks so much in advance!

Although I failed this a lot of times, using a phone protector can work. You know,iPhones and stuff. The hard part is to cut the shape. Screen protectors aren't expensive and you can go to any mobile store thingys and I'm sure they have one.

Yup, just use a phone screen protector. I know they have them for sale at Target, but you might be able to get them elsewhere for a better price. A good idea would be to get one for the iPad, since it's so large. Then you could just cut it up and use it for multiple tamas. ^_^

I was able to find some generic smartphone screen protectors at Ross. I haven't actually put it on my iD L yet (cause I'm lazy lol) but I've used them before, and you need to very carefully cut it to fit the size of your Tama's screen. Make sure you DON'T get the hard screen protectors, get the soft filmy ones. The hard ones will not stick to your screen well and dirt will collect under them, as I've learned from experience.

If you're worried about cutting the screen protector (especially if you have trouble cutting things in a straight line) ask someone else to cut it for you. My mom was able to cut my old screen protectors much better than I could have, though those screen protectors were the hard ones and I ended up throwing them away.

I recommend scissors or, if you've got a very, very skilled parent/guardian/friend/relative, they can use a blade and ruler to cut the screen protector in a well-measured, straight line (That's what my mom did.).

i find this

How to apply the Cellular Line universal screen protector to your mobile phone or tamagotchi

Do not clean the screen with a tissue before you install the screen protector, because last time i clean with tissue and when i apply the screen protector,it will leave a lot of dust wipes,use soft clothes

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Malfoy Edit:

Let's keep the forums neat... you can always edit your previous post 24 hours after you post them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ra had one for his 15th Anniversary... Maybe you could PM him
I buy them from WalMart, Target and Big Lots. Big Lots is usually the place that has a whole bunch on sale for around $3 or so. After that, it's like what everyone else has said; you just cut it to size and apply on the screen. I also apply them on the patterns printed on the outside shell, as they get easily rubbed off w/o any protection. One important thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you do not buy the rigid kind. Make sure it's the soft kind. The rigid kind will not work.

Ra,

I buy them from WalMart, Target and Big Lots. Big Lots is usually the place that has a whole bunch on sale for around $3 or so. After that, it's like what everyone else has said; you just cut it to size and apply on the screen. I also apply them on the patterns printed on the outside shell, as they get easily rubbed off w/o any protection. One important thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you do not buy the rigid kind. Make sure it's the soft kind. The rigid kind will not work.

Ra,
Yeah, I used the rigid kind that were extras from my mom's "smart" phone, and it got fuzz and dust underneath it, I couldn't see the screen, and I ended up taking it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back