Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
I'm waiting for an ID L and its killing me! What is everyone else waiting in the mail for? I wish their were more tamagotchi U.S. sellers because most of them are from japan and that raises the price of shipping drastically and it takes a lot longer! Well it can't be help.

Im waiting for a used v4.5 with an earth shell disign. I bought it on sunday afternoon and its suposed to be here "on or before thursday" but i really hope it comes todat especially because it was only being shipped to a city that is an only 6 hour drive away....

I'm waiting for like.. 10 virtual pets, I think. I'm the most excited about mothra, pocket goofy and another one. Most of them were shipped just recently, so it's still gonna take a while. Sigh. I know the Hanerutchi from Jason's store should be here soon because I've already bought from him and it was pretty fast.. dunno about the others, but I think I have to wait for two more weeks. Or more. :<

I'm waiting on a P's and the Love & Melody deco-pierce! I'm getting impatient now because it's been like a week and I'm really horrible when it comes to waiting for new Tamas to arrive in the mail, apparently. :p

I'm waiting on a P's and the Love & Melody deco-pierce! I'm getting impatient now because it's been like a week and I'm really horrible when it comes to waiting for new Tamas to arrive in the mail, apparently. :p
Oh my me too! Ihave to wait 2-3 weeks for my iD L! Its gonna be my first color tama and my 2nd tama in my new collection! But i guess the longer you wait the better its feels to get it when it finally arrives!

I'm just waiting for the first of the month when I'll have some money to get a new Furby. But I may have to order from Amazon if Wal Mart's out. Then I'll be waiting for a package too.

I'm in the same boat as robodog. Well, a similar boat. I'm waiting until I have some spare money before I replace my missing v3. School books are expensive. :(

I'm in the same boat as robodog. Well, a similar boat. I'm waiting until I have some spare money before I replace my missing v3. School books are expensive. :(
Tell me about it

I'll be ordering a Tamagotchi P's instead of a Furby when I get some money. So now I'll definitely be playing the waiting game along with the rest of you in two weeks. I don't like the waiting game. I'd rather play Dead Rising.

I'll be ordering a Tamagotchi P's instead of a Furby when I get some money. So now I'll definitely be playing the waiting game along with the rest of you in two weeks. I don't like the waiting game. I'd rather play Dead Rising.
I don't hate anything more than waiting. I get very "impatient"

My P's should have been here by now - according to the tracking information, it left Japan almost two weeks ago and hasn't even reached Canada yet... there's no information on Canada at all. I don't know what's going on. Originally it said the estimated delivery time (from the time it was shipped) was 3-7 days.

I have an awful feeling about this...
>_>

Last edited by a moderator:
My P's should have been here by now - according to the tracking information, it left Japan almost two weeks ago and hasn't even reached Canada yet... there's no information on Canada at all. I don't know what's going on. Originally it said the estimated delivery time (from the time it was shipped) was 3-7 days.

I have an awful feeling about this... >_>
That's always not a good feeling!

I don't know where you live in Canada, but over where I live, there have been plenty of storm warnings all across the province I live in. Could that be one reason for the delay?

For myself, I'm waiting for my replacement V4. Hopefully it'll be here any day now!

That's always not a good feeling!

I don't know where you live in Canada, but over where I live, there have been plenty of storm warnings all across the province I live in. Could that be one reason for the delay?

For myself, I'm waiting for my replacement V4. Hopefully it'll be here any day now!
Did you get it on ebay? A lot of times on ebay they lie about shipping! The 3-7 days might just have been how long it took them to send the package or to ship it to you...

If you don't get an update on tracking, I find my items in customs later when it does finally update. They can take their sweet time sometimes. On those times, I wonder if they are playing with my items. XD. (probably not because that would be messing with others mail which is a no-no)

If you don't get an update on tracking, I find my items in customs later when it does finally update. They can take their sweet time sometimes. On those times, I wonder if they are playing with my items. XD. (probably not because that would be messing with others mail which is a no-no)
Yeah! My has been in transit for 3 days now still not updated. I live in nj and its coming from japan and i ordered it the 10th. Do you think ill be able to get it before the 23?

Woot, I was finally able to order a replacement v3. Let the waiting begin!

Did you get it on ebay? A lot of times on ebay they lie about shipping! The 3-7 days might just have been how long it took them to send the package or to ship it to you...
I actually got it today! It took about 6 business days. It arrived a lot sooner than expected!

Glad your mail arrived, nerdbot! Keep your fingers crossed that mine arrives just as quickly.

Update, guys. My P's arrived a day or two after I posted my concerns here. Turns out the Canada-side of the tracking didn't actually update at all until they actually delivered it to my door... which was about as useful as a poopy flavoured lollipop... >_> But at least it arrived. And I'm having a blast with it so far. :3

Now I just can't wait for my Mametchi plush that I ordered to come in... I needs adorable Mametchi cuddles~! o3o

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back