when's the next one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
so when is the next colored tama coming out? I know no one knows. I hope it is going to be in english. For now its Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. And i heard that later its going to be Tamagotchi L.I.F.E Angel or something of that sort and it's also an application. GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I want an actual english colored tama that i can carry around. Too bad the idL is sold out.

I'm afraid only Bandai can give you a definite answer.

You can reach them through their contact page here: LINK

We can't know for quite some time. To be honest, Bandai probably won't tell you what version they've got up their sleeves. They kind of like to be secretive. :)

All we can do for now is speculate.

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about that next L.i.f.e. app?

We can't know for quite some time. To be honest, Bandai probably won't tell you what version they've got up their sleeves. They kind of like to be secretive. :)

All we can do for now is speculate.

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about that next L.i.f.e. app?
About the next L.I.F.E., i just typed down something random outta boredom for the next color tama to come out. So i was on google and i typed down Tamagotchi 2013........and they showed me Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Then i typed down Tamagotchi 2014......and they showed me Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Angel. I'm not sure if it is TRUE or NOT. Anyway i didn't click on it and find out cause it is also an application. I'm not interested. Want actual tama. If you find out anything Amat Gotchi, please let me know.

About the next L.I.F.E., i just typed down something random outta boredom for the next color tama to come out. So i was on google and i typed down Tamagotchi 2013........and they showed me Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Then i typed down Tamagotchi 2014......and they showed me Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Angel. I'm not sure if it is TRUE or NOT. Anyway i didn't click on it and find out cause it is also an application. I'm not interested. Want actual tama. If you find out anything Amat Gotchi, please let me know.
If ANY of us find out anything about a new Tama, if you stay active here and read the statuses and posts, you're likely to know within a day. ;) Also, look for new topics in "Comments And Rumours"; any news about a new Tama will go straight there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back