how do you carry a colored tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
I know nowadays these colored tamas are bigger than the connection ones. So Im a college student, and they don't care. But i just wanna know how do you people carry your tamas around? On lanyard? But the tip of the lanyard looks kinda delicate. It makes me kinda feel uneasy about lanyards.

I usually just put Tamas in my pocket or I carry them around by hand. Lanyards aren't always a good idea, they sometimes fall off. I only use them at home, where it will be easy to recover a lost Tama.

I usually just put Tamas in my pocket or I carry them around by hand. Lanyards aren't always a good idea, they sometimes fall off. I only use them at home, where it will be easy to recover a lost Tama.
Are you female, well dazzilitchigirl. How do you put colored tamas into your pocket? You mean jean pockets? My jean pockets are kinda tight. All my jeans are tight. What kinda pockets are you referring to? coat pockets, jacket pockets? And plus you say you carry them by hand, so your hand is never free for anything else?

I usually carry mine around in my sweater pocket or just hold it in my hand. I've added a screen protector so that it doesn't get scratched up during my travels as well as metal rings on the top of all my color Tamas so that when I'm running one, I can attach a little Tama character charm... I usually have it resting between my index and middle fingers when I'm playing with the Tamagotchi just so that I can catch it by the charm if I accidentally drop it somehow. It's payed off more than once!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm leaving them at home. But if I would take them with me I would put them in their pouch and put that in my bag, that I'm always carrying.

I usually put it in a little crocheted pouch and then stick it in my bag. If I'm not bringing a bag along then I just leave it at home. (Or stick it in my friend's bag! :D )

I believe a certain topic discussing about how you carry your Tamagotchis (any versions, coloured or not) already exists here.

Please take time to scan the forums to check if a recent topic already exists before making a new one.

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back