The life of chi and mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnb494

Reaction score
So i have 2 tamagotchis currently, the first one i got on halloween of last year, i got it on amazon and it is a purple tamago, i call it mamechi (sorry if i spelled that wrong but i call it this :) charachter) because of the figurene on top, i have recently started running it last friday night (at abot 7:30) these are her current stats :

Years:6

Lbs:36

1g

Hungry:full

Happy: full

Training: all but 2 bars

Friendship: all but half a heart

1tamago character conmecteced

character: violetchi

So thats all of her stats she just got married around 9:30 this morning, no sings of a baby soon, oh and even though you cant technically name tamagos i still named her alpha because it means first born and shes thefirst generation. I hope she leaves by sunday because im hoping to add her child in the fathers day hatch, oh and as soon as i furure out what her husband tamzgotchi name is i will tell you

I will talk about my other tamagotchi in the next post.

Somy other tamagotchi i just got yesterday, it was slightly used but in really good shap and i got it on ebay. The seller had only used it for one other generation. The tamagotchi is a v4.5 with an earth shell. So when i looked up online to see what earth means in japanese it said chi so yea thats where i got the shells name from.

So i just hatched it yesterdat at 4:24pm it was a

Girl! So i named it eliza because i wanted to name her after ebay. I mainly wanted the v4.5 because of the school and work option. So yeah this is her currents stats

Hungry : full

happy: 3/4 full

Training:1bar

Humor:21

Beauty:14

Spirit:14

1year

19pounds

name:eliza

1generation

So yea the next post will be the updates that i wrote down yesterday

4:24 pm eliza hatched

5:24pm eliza became a toddler

when i checked on my tamagos later that night they were both asleep

i would also like to note that when eliza wasa baby she took a nap (my tamago has never taken a nap in the daylight hours.

9:30 i woke up and both my tamas were awake and hungry i fed them and me (eliza cereal, me nutrition drink and alpha a chicken pie) then let alpha marry and then i saw that eliza pooped so i cleaned it and gave her an ice cream cone

10:30 eliza was crying so i had no choice but to disiple her but i made it up to her by playing tug of war

These are my tamas basic stats

Eliza

hunry:full

Happy:half

Alpha

Hungry:full

Happy: 4/5 filled

Ill update later today or tonight

So im sorry i havent updated in a while but i have good news and bad news for you guys, the good news is that i am participating in the fathers day hatch so by the time you read this i might already have posted in there. But the bad news is because of the fathers day hatch im going too have to reset my mememitchi/tamago, i was trying to time it right with the hatch but it didnt really work ot well so heres the final stats of alpha and heres elizas stats.

Alpha

9years

52lbs

First generation

hungry full

Happy full

Training minus 2(or3)

Friendship about 75% full

1tamago character connected

Points 99100

Violetchi

Eliza

hungry full

Happy full

training minus 2

Humur 62

Beauty 67

Spirit 56

4years

61lbs

5810 points

quick update: as a teen eliza was a younge mimitchi and i think she may be an adult mimimtch not sure though but she looks bigger than yesterday. Also i got a boy on my mimimitchi tamago i let my dad name him spike, lol my dads so cliche like me. Spike is now a toddler ahirukutchi. Bye for now :)

So a little background on ashton; him mom ( ashely jr/ my first generation) was a horoyotchi and his dad was a kuchipatchi ( my favorite adult male character) they were both humor characters so i expect the same for little ashton, as a baby he was tsubutchi ( obviously) but he is now......

KUCHITAMATCHI!

He looks just like his dad!

As for his activites for his life so far he has played climb about 3 times, bought and consumed juice,a humbergur, and some corn. He has also bought a plant but has not watched it grow yet.

More updates later!

So asshton eveloved into.....

DAIYATCHI!

Ive never had him before and i dont think im trying to get any spefic character seeing that hes my first boy on this virsion.

Over the past day he has....

Won climb twice

Gotten 6000pts from a genie

Gone to preschool twice

Among other awsome and not so awsome things!

I can wait till he goes to elemenary school

Ps i think ashton is turning gay.... i mean what straight guy dresses like a dimond

So i just decided to start up my mimitchi(a tamago) cause its been on pause for about a month cause i couldnt handle the stress of caring for 2 tamagotchis, his name is spike ( i was origionally going to put him in the fathers day hatch so i let my dad name him. He is a kilalatchi and is 2 years old so probably a teen. I dont remember ill have to look at the tamago growth charts. So i have a 2 yr old (spike) and a 1 yr old (ashton) two teenage boys, wonderfull lol. Thats all for now bye

So last night spike stayed up about an hour later than adhton and woke up earlier too ( i have come to the conclusion th the chi family/ my v4.5 is lazy cuz it sleeps morethan my tamago/ mememtchi family).

Today spike is 3 and evolved into a woolchti this morning. He is a " okay care" character, im pretty proud knowing that i paused him. So he should be able to go on his first date on sunday so ill probably just let him get married then knowing that i dont wanthim to get married during the week.

So far having 2 tamas isnt stressful but they are both older.

For some reason ashon is still 1 though i thought he would be 2.... heis still a gay teen and i have decided that when i marry him off i will marry him to a boyish looking tamagirl or just let him age to become an oldie and die alone * sniff sniff* but i have to do what i believe tamanature intended to have happen.

Ashton has gotten 2 presents from the king today, a bow and a boque....i think the king knows of his liking of boys....

As for ashtons schoolong her went to school 3 times today ( hes in mr cavases class so he earns spirit points) and won the spirit points all 3 times.

As for games, spike hasnt won any games yet but ashton has won the game apples twice ( last night and today) tug of way once ( last night) and climb ( last night)

Thats all for now!

See ya

-Tori (tnb494)

So not much has changed today/ yesterday. Neither of them have evolved today and spike is 4 yrs old and ashton is 2 years old, ashton seems to be ageing reallllly slowwww. Its kind of annowing.

Today was myblast day of summer schhol so i might start loggling more than once a day.And since theres not much to update on today i will give you the full stats of them:

Spike

hungry:full

Happy :full

Friendship:4 1/2 out of 6

Train:4 bars

Ashton

Hungery:75% full

Happy100% full

Training:5 bars

humor:63

Beauty:48

Spirt:71