What happens if you don't clean your character/house on the iD l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
What does happen? Will the tamagotchi leave? I cant find out yet because my iD L has still not arrived. Thanks for help in advanced

I dont think anything happens apart from the rooms going brown, I keep forgetting to clean the kitchen on my iDL and it was like that for about 4 days and she didnt run away and there didnt seem to be a change to the happiness either.

It goes reddish first, then it gets darker the more they are neglected.

Getting the cleaning items requires points, but you can earn them quickly by winning at games and buying them from the Flea Market (available at the park daily from 3-5 PM) at a discounted price. :D

Well, I've heard that while making the house look gross, it also makes the Tamagotchi's happy bars fall faster. I'm not 100% sure this is true, but it would make sense. And that would also increase the likelihood of your Tamagotchi leaving you, which would make sense as well. (Would you really want to live in a filthy house?)

But you won't have to worry about it if you buy the 3 cleaning items: vacuum, mop, and scrubber(?). As ichiro said, they're a little expensive, but worth it, and if you win several games, then you'll have enough Gotchi points to buy the cleaning items.

Make sure you bathe your Tamagotchi regularly as well. This will keep your Tama happy and healthy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've heard that while making the house look gross, it also makes the Tamagotchi's happy bars fall faster. I'm not 100% sure this is true, but it would make sense. And that would also increase the likelihood of your Tamagotchi leaving you, which would make sense as well. (Would you really want to live in a filthy house?)

But you won't have to worry about it if you buy the 3 cleaning items: vacuum, mop, and scrubber(?). As ichiro said, they're a little expensive, but worth it, and if you win several games, then you'll have enough Gotchi points to buy the cleaning items.

Make sure you bathe your Tamagotchi regularly as well. This will keep your Tama happy and healthy. :)
Thanks that what i wanted to know! I knew what happened if you didnt clean it i just wanted to know what effects it had on the tamagotchi itself! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back